Looking for new CCC members!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I was sad to stop posting in the CCC. It was so much fun, but the pace was too hard to keep up with, and therefore I took a hiatus from it. It was still fun guys! Join!

-MB

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
How many more times do I have to tell everyone, it's usually just two people posting now. Guys, if you left because you felt it was too fast, you are welcome to come back...I don't understand this attitude everyone has "that it was too fast, so I left and can't come back"

Really...It's usually just Yuna and me just talking to each other about life these days.

And don't feel like you have to post "with" us and awkwardly pry yourself in. You can post by yourself...create one of your own NPCs to talk with...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Besides, the pace was fast at the beginning, in summer, when we all at lots of free time. Now, most of us are busy in real life with school or college. The pace is much slower now.

Lola p

Reaction score
Aw... MB... You were really fun to RP with....

But I agree. We really are short on people.

DrDientes

Reaction score
I have to left because I had real world issues. :stick_out_tongue: Now, I'm on vacation, so you're gonna see me there.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
That's good, we're looking forward to see you again :smile:
And no worries, we understand when real life gets in the way.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's great. Take a look at the wiki to catch up on stuff you may have missed ^_^