Questions we may never know the answer

Drtooth

Reaction score
How do monsters reproduce if they have no visible genitalia? Do they just sort of "do it" like birds?
Same thing about cartoon characters. They don't really have them. Mainly because it isn't considered appropriate to draw them.

I do wanna add that Herry wears pants, supposedly.

Soul H

Reaction score
Another one comes to mind:

In the African Animal Alphabet, they sing "H is Hippopotamus here's a laugh". They could have used Hyena for the H, in reference to the classic term laugh like a hyena.

Weird no?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another one comes to mind:

In the African Animal Alphabet, they sing "H is Hippopotamus here's a laugh". They could have used Hyena for the H, in reference to the classic term laugh like a hyena.

Weird no?
Answerable.... rhyme and rhythm. Clearly, they could have used hyena, but it probably wouldn't have sounded as good, nor could they work it in any better.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After watching episode 1316, I must wonder Osvaldo's first appearance on the actual street was like. Did Oscar invite Osvaldo to visit before leaving Puerto Rico? Did Osvaldo move to Sesame Street? Of course there doesn't seem to be many other known appearances by him (not counting the background of A Muppet Family Christmas), but I feel I am vaguely aware of another appearance.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The show's been on the air 43 years & the question of "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?" hasn't been answered. Also has anyone figured out :What's The Name Of That Song?":smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
The show's been on the air 43 years & the question of "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?" hasn't been answered. Also has anyone figured out :What's The Name Of That Song?":smile:
Maybe "What's the Name of That Song?" is the name of "What's the Name of That Song?"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
In Follow That Bird, we know Big Bird listens to adults when it comes to jumping out of trucks. Gordon obviosuly told him that before, but why didn't anyone tell him about strangers? Since, if Big Bird knew not to take rides from strangers he wouldn't have ended up blue!