Where's the Fun and Creativity?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
but there is a difference between muffining and spam

and since when you do "talk" in that thread? :stick_out_tongue:

That's why I got so irritated when people started trying to make the banter thread crazy thread 2.0. There is enough of it already there, the compliment thread, and the post count thread. There doesn't need to be another one

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is as long as people are having fun why act all Scrooge like with people? And we keep it in that thread it's not like were going all over the thread terrorizing it with "Crazy" ramble. And I think your comment was exactly Hubert's point. This forum has become less fun then it used to be. I mean I've only been here 8-9 months and I've noticed things are much different then when I first joined.

To be honest I have recently considered permantely leaving. But certain people who I have become great friends with outweigh my reasons to really leave.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You are missing my point entirely

I'm saying what hubert is saying. People need to be more creative with their muffining. I think you are taking offense to the fact I disagree with the Crazy thread. Where you post is up to, and I can't stop you. But I can still express an opinion. Just because I think something doesn't mean that my say is final. I'm not a mod

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And I'm expressing my point as well and I'm not offended by your post. If that's how you feel about the "Crazy" thread that's fine. Your entitled to your opinon and I'll respect it even if I don't agree with it. Don't really see anywhere in my previous post that indicated that I was taking offense to it but okay.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I think I can step in here:
You know the Appreciation Thread over in Friends & Family?
It got "muffined"/sidetracked up to H- E- Double Hockey sticks!:mad:
And this place really is starting to change like Hubert said.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Your comment about wanting to leave and how I am an example of what Hubert was talking about made me think you were offended

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No I was wanting to leave for other reasons. And I wasn't offended that you don't like the "Crazy" thread. I feel that way about some of the other threads but like you said that's up to the mods. And I apologize for the last comment about thinking you were an example of Hubert's point. Didn't mean to jump to conclusions.