Where's the Fun and Creativity?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I kinda think that no one is grasping the point of this thread...I'm not trying to tackle muffining as an issue, but rather the fact that MC seems to be using its sense of humor and craziness that separates it from the rest of the world.
I thought I was grasping it just fine because I'm just good at grasping things. :stick_out_tongue:

I'm not saying abolish all rules nor do I have any big issues with the rules already here because I feel rules are important but...I'm just one I already take things too seriously in life and when I come here I'd just like to be able to put that aside at least in some of the threads.

EDIT- But to Huberts point I understand where he's coming from.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I dunno, to me personally, I feel like rather than just throwing these one-liners around and such, we should be doing more Muppety things, if we are going to muffin.
I'm still not entirely sure what you mean though. Not being snarky, just asking. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think he means like throwing cannons, pillows, or even blowing things up is sort of Muppety things.

Hubert

Reaction score
Alright, let me try to reiterate the point of what I'm saying:

I feel like MC is losing much of the fun that used to make it MC. I'm beginning to feel no different when I come here than in the real world in regards to things. I don't feel like we're retaining the Muppet like qualities as well as we should, as in immersing humor and fun in everything we do.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think he means like throwing cannons, pillows, or even blowing things up is sort of Muppety things.
Well yeah but how does that translate to posting? Sorry I'm not normally this literal, I must be tired, lol.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well yeah but how does that translate to posting? Sorry I'm not normally this literal, I must be tired, lol.
He just told you read above post. LOL
Alright, let me try to reiterate the point of what I'm saying:

I feel like MC is losing much of the fun that used to make it MC. I'm beginning to feel no different when I come here than in the real world in regards to things. I don't feel like we're retaining the Muppet like qualities as well as we should, as in immersing humor and fun in everything we do.
I thought I had gotten your point.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch in both amusement and bemusement as this turns into another "Hubert and Pinky Go Absolutely Crazy" Thread.

In all honesty, I don't know what more you want...

Roger Lodger.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I do have issues with the crazy thread. yeah, I've posted in there, and when I DO post I try to do it rather intelligently, hence the whole world domination thing, but really everyone just turns it into an excuse to spam to get their post count up...

There...I said it

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't post in there to get my post count up I post in there because I have a good time. I look at the Crazy thread as a way of talking about whatever we want and not have the Muffin police jump down our throats.