Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thank you, Colette! :smile: As I said before, I developed all of this back in high school. It's the summarizing of the story that's the real brainstorm here! :dreamy: I might need to explain a few more details before going on...

theSHE124

Reaction score
Sepulturae in sepulcris
Sunt cineres in cavernis
Sed omnes cavebit
Nihil praeparabit Contra
umbras anhelas

They are buried in graves
They are ashes in caves
But all will beware
Nothing will prepare
Against breathless ghosts!

It's a spoooky Latin Haiku, perfect for Halloween! :grr::batty::insatiable:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Creature: Hunggle

One night, I had this dream that my characters encountered a humanoid rock golem (weird, but it's true!) This got me interested into doing another creature for the Fraggle Tribe to know, yet the tension is more severe compare to Wobbler-and-Fraggle, considering their history:
The Fraggle Tribe of Unity wasn't always one tribe with eight clans. Their civilization has gone through several phases, starting with the first settlement sometime after the days of the Ancient Fraggles as some groups split from the Great Hall when it was becoming overpopulated. At the days of the 'Great Diaspora' as they call it, eight different Fraggle tribes soon settled North in another, slightly smaller hall.
Thus started the First Age of the Tribes which eventually ended with the arrival of Hunggles, who brutally battled their way to grab their old home as they needed one. Unable to overpower the invading Hunggles, the desperate Fraggles fled outside the Rock into an unknown land, and fortunately found sanctuary across the River (because the rocky bodies of Hunggles are never buoyant). Hunggles are tough and refuse to have any Fraggle on their territory. :eek:

Type: Saxumic Fraggles
Habitat: Subterranean caves
Special feature: B'loovis, biological rocky functions
Leaders: one commanding leader (currently Hera Hunggle)
Hub: the Great Hunggle Hall
Size: 18" in height.
Special ability: Super strength, music, life expectancy of 500 years!

And in case you're wondering, of course there are other Fraggle types. You just gotta "Follow the Roots" if you know what I mean! :wink:

theSHE124

Reaction score
A Haunted Haiku:

One photographer
Not ghoulish, but it's still weird
Tracking all gravestones

My Mom's been doing that lately! :laugh::batty:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Weird-Eyed Ethan

Since there was no Trash Heap, what does the The Fraggle Tribe of Unity look up to for wisdom? I'm sure their elders will do (though the oldest Fraggle, as I'll get to next, is a rather questionable person), but it felt like another, more special person was needed for this role...
For a time, I thought there should be this one Fraggle who could move his eyes weirdly, like those crazy home videos I've seen on TV! When I put 'weird eyes' and 'wisdom' together, a great character came into fruition:

Full Name: "Weird-Eyed" Ethan Fraggle
Colors: White (former color unknown), blue, light blue (Blue Clan)
Dream: Turns out, his visions of life are his dreams! :wisdom:

Ethan seems much older than the Tribe's Oldest Fraggle, though he rather not take the title. He was born blind as there's no muscle control for his eyeballs! :stick_out_tongue: Still, he has his own special ability to foretell the future from his dreams. After all, as Pa Grape once said, "Blind people have very keen insight." He lives around the outskirts of Hunggle Territory as not to be bothered all the time. He rather be by himself and with his Seeing-Eye Beast, Offaly (please don't get me started on that!) I'm sure he will give great wisdom to Sammy and the Orange Clan Gang. :sympathy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Living river, bright with fire
Flows with wind of right desire
One sip brightens tongue aglow
And inside light begins to show

I needed to get something like that outta my head. The crazy things my mind comes up with! :crazy: Or did it come from my heart?

Hubert

Reaction score
Nicenew poems/haikus, theSHE124.

And Vincent, though I know that was a response, it also works well as a singular poem that I like much. :big_grin:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Tribe's Oldest Fraggle

No different from the Great Hall and Fraggle Cave, the Tribe of Unity has their oldest living Fraggle given an important honor:

Full Name: unknown
Colors: White with black remnants, tan, light blue (Black Clan)
Dream: just needs one to get a good night's sleep! :sleep:

He keeps Cleo away from other Fraggles by making her first flunky to him. He isn't as old as he seems to be as he'd just taken the role recently (about 5, maybe 7 years now). He's trying to make good for his people, but it isn't as well effective as the wizard that used to live there. And he finds the newcomer as something to celebrate for...:news:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Living river, bright with fire
Flows with wind of right desire
One sip brightens tongue aglow
And inside light begins to show

I needed to get something like that outta my head. The crazy things my mind comes up with! :crazy: Or did it come from my heart?
Oh, so YOU stole my poetry hat! :stick_out_tongue: