My Muppets

catherine

Reaction score
aww he's looks so sweet. would love to see a picture of him, when he's finished.

vic

Reaction score
Is that Rizzo a modified puppet? He looks like the backpack released a while ago.
No actually he is a plush that is very hard to get a hold off it is made by sababa creations, I have special plans for him he is one I haven't done anything yet but he will eventually become a puppet I. I picked him because of the fur texture which I think is very good quality and the look and size kind of fits the rest of the group. What do you think?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Now how did you make Kermit's head, was that from the photo replica or did you make that from scratch. I can only see Kermit's mouth but so far, he looks super accurate. :smile: Awesome! :smile:

vic

Reaction score
Hi
Now how did you make Kermit's head, was that from the photo replica or did you make that from scratch. I can only see Kermit's mouth but so far, he looks super accurate. :smile: Awesome! :smile:
Hi ! You can see more of him over here:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/my-kermit-muppet.51822/

Kermit is actually a professional puppet made for me by a very talented puppet maker that works in the industry , I have deep respect for this Artist. The only thing I did to it is replaced his pupils for some slightly more accurate. But appart from that he was made to spec. Thanks for your comments :smile: