1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Muppets

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by vic, Aug 7, 2012.

1. vic

vic Member

Animal muppet replica puppet

Here Is a group of shots of my Animal muppet replica puppet

[​IMG]
    MuppetLuver2000 and catherine like this.
  2. vic

vic Member

Elmo Replica Puppet

Here is a shot of my Elmo Replica Puppet

[​IMG]
    MuppetLuver2000 and catherine like this.
  3. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Member

Hello! FANTASTIC work!!! Color me 100% impressed!!!
    I'm hoping you won't mind a question...as seen in my avatar, I have a Miss Piggy puppet and I'm looking to add her "make-up". What do you use for the detailing on antron fleece? I'm not sure what to use, and it's really a one shot deal to try something. Thanks, if you can help!
  4. vic

vic Member

Thank you for your comments !!:)

Wow that is a tuff one I have never applied any type of coloring to Antron other than the known method of dying the material. I have heard from knowledgable people that marker sticks very well to Antron but I have never personally done it. I suggest grabbing a piece of spare Antron fabric the same color as your muppet and doing a test. Let me know what happens, I would love to see pictures of your muppet!
  5. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Member

Thanks my friend!! I'll try it! BTW, my Muppet is my Avatar pic right here. I call her Ms Piggy.
  6. shenphong

shenphong New Member

Thats a wonderful collection, very awe inspiring once you take in the thought of the effort that goes into all of them.
    RealWonderman likes this.
  7. vic

vic Member

;)!!!
  8. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I could "Like" ALL of your photos. Gorgeous. Animal is especially kickin'!!

Though I certainly have a soft spot for Gonzo, so jealous :flirt:
  9. catherine

catherine Active Member

one thing though where is animal's drumset?
  10. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

awesome muppet replicas
  11. vic

vic Member

Thanks!! ;)
  12. vic

vic Member

13. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Wow! Awesome job, vic. I especially like the Animal, Cookie Monster, and Elmo replicas. Have you considered making Rowlf, Fozzie, Sam the Eagle, or some of the Electric Mayhem band members? Maybe Oscar or Herry as well, those two have relatively simple designs...That would really be impressive, man.
  14. vic

vic Member

Thank you so much for your comments!!! in regards to your question:
    "Have you considered making Rowlf"

take a look below and please let me know what you think in that thread

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-making-of-my-rowlf-replica-puppet.53195/page-2
  15. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

GREAT STUFF VIC!!

cc
  16. chiefyblues

chiefyblues New Member

Is that a Pepe doll that you're making or have made into a puppet? If so, I think I've seen this doll before. :rolleyes:
  17. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Si, I seen that prawbn too, ho'okay? The Gonzo, Animal, and Kermit ones are excellent. I am a little jealous, but what the hey. I LOVE to look at the Muppets that are made by Muppet fans. (LOL!) Good job!
  18. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Member

19. vic

vic Member

Awesome, glad you like them! ;)
    Thanks!
  20. vic

vic Member

Hi, my plan is to convert him into a puppet. Haven't done anything with him yet but is in my future list, I still have some red feathers left from animal that I will use for his hair. Woul post when I do!