I Ain't Doing It!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Dear DST:
Because of you, I have over-slept and nearly been late to school/work TWICE. Similarily, I have not been able to fall asleep before 11pm for three days. I do not like the feeling of slowly losing my mind. Go away.
Somberly yours,
Winchester.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dear DST:
Because of you, I have over-slept and nearly been late to school/work TWICE. Similarily, I have not been able to fall asleep before 11pm for three days. I do not like the feeling of slowly losing my mind. Go away.
Somberly yours,
Winchester.
BEFORE 11pm? Wow, either you get up really really early in the morning, or you're just not a night owl, lol.

Hubert

Reaction score
BEFORE 11pm? Wow, either you get up really really early in the morning, or you're just not a night owl, lol.
Put it in the MC records! We now know that beakerfan is either a burrowing owl or a snowy owl! Now the question is, which one?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'd be a night owl if I could, but unfortunately I have to get up at 6:30 in order to be at work (or school) at 8:30.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'd be a night owl if I could, but unfortunately I have to get up at 6:30 in order to be at work (or school) at 8:30.
So, reveal the secret! Are you a burrowing owl or a snowy owl? (the owls that are not nocturnal)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, reveal the secret! Are you a burrowing owl or a snowy owl? (the owls that are not nocturnal)
Considering it doesn't snow in her locale, my guess is she's a burrowing owl, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Europe doesn't switch until the 25th. SO THERE!
Yeah, I think it's only North American that observes extended DST, because apparently Bush was sitting around the Oval Office, playing with his marbles, thinking of other ways he could ruin the country, and decided he would mess with everybody's heads by extending DST, and claim it'll help improve the U.S.'s import/export business with Canada and such... and you know what? Even Canada said extending DST didn't even make a difference, and it just annoyed people.

It still being broad daylight outside at 6:00pm is just plain un-natural.