"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
The film is not released in the UK yet nor the DVD/Blu-ray but BBFC has passed the following DVD contents:
That's good to know. I'm thinking about pre-ordering from the US in case the UK release doesn't include some of the bonuses (like the screen test ect.) as my Blu-Ray player in region free for DVD and multi-region for Blu-Rays. But, what if the UK release is better in some way?

What are other UK fans going to do?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
DVD from USA then blu ray when released in uk, I'm sure the discs will be the same but you never know!!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
TV ALERT

TUESDAY 31st jan.

CBBC Channel. NEWSROUND!

Kermit & piggy!

Search for The Story Of Tracey Beaker at 7:25am, it is followed by Newsround, but newsround doesnt have it's own listing.... Not on Sky planner anyway!! Hope this all makes sense.

Chris!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
March edition of empire mag is out now. 2 page spread but no new pics! Total film also has a small review inside. NO muppets covers here, hurray for radio times!!

Chris

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Same. Will buy the US release and if UK release is better, I'll buy that too and put the US one on ebay.

zoebell

Reaction score
i wish i lived in the uk right now, lol. i love seeing their appearances everywhere

Kermieuk

Reaction score
i wish i lived in the uk right now, lol. i love seeing their appearances everywhere
But we all wished we lived elsewhere when the rest of the world was getting Muppets but we had to wait, and its still not here, 11 days to go!!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I was gonna post this in a new thread but I guess it fits here. Odeon Cinemas are doing Advance Screenings of The Muppets on Sunday 5th! I don't know if it's all or selected cinemas but go on this link: http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_info/m13449/

Then, go down to "Select Cinema"

I booked a ticket last night for the the Odeon at the Trafford Centre. SOOOO looking forward to this!! The wait will finally be over!! :crazy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
HEY! I will also be at the Odeon at the Trafford Center that day!!! I wish I had a Muppet Central tshirt!!!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Oh saweet! Yeah, a Muppet Central t-shirt would be awesome, but a Scooter t-shirt I ordered online arrived in the mail last week so I shall be wearing that! :wink: Look forward to seeing you there, will be great to meet a fellow Muppet Fan and MC Member :smile:

I just got an e-mail from itunes telling me that the soundtrack of the film I pre-ordered is now available to download! I'm so tempted to listen to it now but I thought it might be best to listen to it after I see the flick (Even though I have already been spoilt to one or two songs a few months ago) . ARG! This is gonna be a tough week, Sunday hurry up already!