1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by markit, Jan 10, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

2. That cooking spot with Fozzie and Rizzo is hilarious. I could watch it forever!
  3. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

I'm going to be in London all next week. Any promotional appearances I should know about while I'm there?
  4. I think it's pretty much all done now. But go to the Disney Store on Oxford Street, the Empire Cinema is the best place to see the movie (and sells the drink topper figures), check out the 'GAP Kids' shop windows and there's a Gonzo replica in the window of 'Forbidden Planet'.
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Chelsea Lately is on every day next week at 12am on E! Entertainment. Miss Piggy will be the guest in one episode.
  6. Are those repeats? Or has/is she guesting again? I know her earlier interview has been shown already.
  7. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

KermieBaby47 and panmanthe2nd like this.
  8. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Good find Danny.

Another thing to try and find.

Bought today the easter egg with mug and found an Easter egg, boxed with two choc bars and no mug!

Also got in the mail today from play.com muppets happy families card game.

Chris
  10. panmanthe2nd

I saw that in the Co-op yesterday, but didn't buy it.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Muppet PEZ at Iceland!!! I saw just Piggy and Kermit and I love them. I obviously want to adapt my Kermit one into a toothbrush :p
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  12. panmanthe2nd

COOL! I want them!!!

It's funny that you saw them today as:
    A) I walked pasted Iceland today (which is something I never do)
    and B) My niece found two of my old Muppet PEZs today (Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear)

I'll have to go to Iceland soon.

Me too!!!
  13. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Anyone know if the oscars are shown on uk tv??

Chris
  14. panmanthe2nd

As far as I can see, only on Sky Premiere (a channel I don't get :( ). It's on tomorrow (26th). Live footage of the red carpet starts at 11:30pm, and then the awards start at 1:30am.

I guess I'll have to watch the Muppets bit on YouTube.
  15. panmanthe2nd

I've just seen that Amazon.co.uk has two placeholders for UK release of 'The Muppets' (one for a DVD and one for a Blu-Ray). You can't pre-order it yet, the cover artwork is TBC (at the moment they are just using the poster) and it doesn't have a release date yet.

Has anyone seen a UK DVD/Blu-Ray release date anywhere yet? I'm going to guess May like Germany.
  16. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Oh, definitely. It's just a matter of what channel and what time.
  17. panmanthe2nd

I have just seen that 'Live From the Red Carpet: The 2012 Academy Awards' is on channel E! tomorrow from 10:30pm. That ends at 1:30am, and then another program starts which is also called 'Live From the Red Carpet: The 2012 Academy Awards' (I'm hoping that is going to be the awards).
  18. FletchySRF3088

FletchySRF3088 Active Member

Saw this billboard at the car park of my local Tesco

I also bought these two books from Tesco too (Can't remember for certain how much the fact file costs because I bought it a couple weeks ago and took the price sticker off but I'm pretty sure it was £3.50)
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  19. panmanthe2nd

Great!
  20. cahuenga

cahuenga Active Member

I just saw the Fozzie and Rizzo´s clip on This Morning and I like it!!! but I notice something strange on Rizzo´s voice, didn´t you??