"The Muppets": What made you laugh

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"Life's a piece of cake." "With someone to give..." "...and someone to HEAVY CAKE!"

Didn't catch that line at first, but it cracks me up every time now. In addition to all the other obvious funny parts that everyone else already pointed out. :stick_out_tongue:
The line's actually "Someone to give and someone to take".

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just listened to the clip and it's not "heavy cake". He's stuttering, then yelling "TAKE" as he collapses under its weight.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I just listened to the clip and it's not "heavy cake". He's stuttering, then yelling "TAKE" as he collapses under its weight.
Really? Huh. The clip from the movie itself? Because I just saw it again tonight and it sure sounded like heavy cake to me. I know the line is take on the soundtrack. Not that it really matters. It's funny either way.

We Got Us

Reaction score
"What the wocka?"

Bobo, and Uncle Deadly singing Together Again

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Sweetums chasing after the car. (sincerely TMM nostalgia <3)

Walter screaming!

The choir in the bus (thought that was canned angelic music xD)

Wayne and Wanda kissing

Jack Black! <333

Kermit assuring Scooter to see the audience naked (or in their underwear) lol!

Tex's song. (<3333)

HOBO JOE!!!!
Wow. Just about summed up everything, didn't you? lol. I second that!!

We Got Us

Reaction score
I really kinda teared up near the end during the Muppet's telethon. Seeing the old Muppet show sets, hearing the theme song, and then the shot of Kermit behind the door in the big 'O'--I don't know,about all the people like Jim Henson they've lost and the times they won't get back, when they were just starting out and everything was so easy: something I can't quite put my finger on there that did for me. Still, I can't listen to the original 'Rainbow Connection' dry eyed. Just can't. That's a painfully beautiful song.

My crack up moment was either Gonzo blowing his million-dollar franchise sky-high (seriously though? That is why I love him. :big_grin:) Or Scooter's seeing the audience in their undies instead of naked. I never really got if that was supposed to be a gag that they couldn't show the audience nude (which obviously they could not :attitude:) or Scooter being too naive to imagine a stark crowd. ......Probably shouldn't dig into that one too much though....

scooterfan360

Reaction score
tex richman"s rap ! so unexspected and moopet fozzie what the wocka priceless and when scooter comes on stage and says you are all naked and the chef when they kiddnap jack black used his rolling pin as a wepon