1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Muppets": What made you laugh

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by beaker, Nov 26, 2011.

1. AquaGGR

AquaGGR Active Member

- Tex Richman's rap (should've had the extra line in the song, though)
    - The deleted scene with the Superman impersonator
    - Everything Stinks :attitude:
    - All the scenes with Jack Black
    - Scooter in pretty much every scene he was in ;)
  2. robodog

robodog Active Member

Lew Zealand's "a celebrity is not a people" line made me laugh my tail off for some reason.
    AquaGGR likes this.
  3. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Member

Scooter seeing the audience naked, the choir, ect. I think the deleted scenes should have been kept XD. The Muppets' old humor is back! :D
    scooterfan360 likes this.
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I also thought it was hilarious during the telethon when Newsie finds out that in addition to all the other phones, his is also dead! He says something along the lines of "This just in: my phone is also.... DEAD?!"
  5. Eziwolf

Eziwolf Member

- Sweetums that chases the car
    - "We built this city" scene with Swedish Chef
    - "Punch teacher"
    - The "muppet man" scene
  6. robodog

robodog Active Member

I had a few teachers I'd like to see on "Punch Teacher"
    scooterfan360 and LaRanaRene like this.
  7. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Member

XD so do I
  8. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Member

XD so do I
  9. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Member

The humor in this movie is one of the many things I love about it!:fanatic: There are so many scenes I thought were hilarious, I don't even think I can list them all here!!

I always crack up when Walter imitates Tex Richman and tells Mary that's what he thought Tex sounded like.:fanatic:

It was adorable when Walter suggests stopping by Pink's Hot Dogs instead of getting a map for directions and the fact that they were right next to each other.XD

I have also enjoyed the many references of past muppet movies, such as the return of Mad Man Mooney's (and sons!XD), and the fact that Sweetums still works at MMM's and I also loved seeing him trying to catch up with the other muppets to save the studio.:grr:

I can never resist the amount of breaking-the fourth-wall humor in this film:
    • "This is gonna be a very short movie."
    • Gary explaining to Mary that he just sang a whole song about being a man (or a muppet!) during dinner.:fanatic:
    • "Wow, that was such an expensive explosion!":o
  10. MrBabySpencer

MrBabySpencer Active Member

This are the scenes that not only got me into The Muppets franchise, but also made me laugh in the film.
    -Gonzo's bowling ball act
    -The scene where everyone fights
    -The Barbershop Quartet
    -Muppet Man
  11. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Active Member

lol my favorite scene
  12. scooterfan360

well one of my favorite scenes
  13. scooterfan360