"The Muppets": What made you laugh

beaker

Reaction score
For most people on here, we had our tearing up/crying moments throughout the film. But which parts of the film had you in stitches? Not just a few "hehs" and chuckles?

For me it was the whole butchering of Rainbow Connection in Reno by the Moopets. That is such an evocative, powerful and deeply meaningful song...so to have it destroyed in that manner, I was just busting up so much.

The part EVERYONE roared was the Jim "Sheldon Cooper" Cameo. Ive gotten everyone I know obsessed with that show, and so many people just adore the show and Sheldon. So that moment was PURE gold, totally unexpected. SO GLAD I didnt know that ahead of time as a spoiler

Also loved every time Animal said with that dour droll manner "innn controllllll".

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Jim Parson's cameo. I could barely focus on the song because i was cracking up so much. Brilliant.

For me it was the whole butchering of Rainbow Connection in Reno by the Moopets. That is such an evocative, powerful and deeply meaningful song...so to have it destroyed in that manner, I was just busting up so much.
Haha, really? I actually gasped out loud when I heard it. How dare they blaspheme these beloved lyrics?!?! Well, actually, it was really funny....

Aidk321

Reaction score
I was cracking up by Gonzo when he blew up his company and said "people of the world, I will never hold a plunger again."

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I thought Ms. Piggy was hilarious in that one bit where she karate chopped Miss Poogy and said "There can only be one "Miss Piggy", and that is MOI!!!" And that one part where Ms. Piggy hits her head on the table a few times. And the one where UD does a Maniacal laugh, and he says to his boss (who fell down to the street) "Now THAT'S a maniacal laugh!!!!!" There were other parts that I thought were hilarious too, but I can't remember which ones.
I also forgot about whenever Animal says "In controoooooool...."

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Rowlf's montage scene had me laughing a good bit. Also Rowlf's "awkward" line when the gang is turned away after thinking they were getting the go-ahead was a favorite of mine, too.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The "Man or Muppet" sequence was a lot funnier than I remember. And I laughed a lot at many of the visual gags in the opening "Life's a Happy Song" number.