Your Thoughts: Muppet Whatnot Workshop on The Today Show

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Hah man oh man! That was good! So much going on, I love the controll room most of all it was like a mix of muppets tonight and the Jim Henson hour, And I agree BRING DIGIT BACK!
This is great though seriously, the Muppets are making a strong come back now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hah man oh man! That was good! So much going on, I love the controll room most of all it was like a mix of muppets tonight and the Jim Henson hour, And I agree BRING DIGIT BACK!
Yea i kept thinking though out the whole half hour that it was like the Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight. Do you think that they may be getting ready to put these great shows out on DVD? Man that would be so awsom!
I really didn't think even after the New York Times thing that the Muppets would make as big of a comeback as the thing said. Now oh wow now I'm starting to see Wow!

The Muppets are Comming back!

Nick22

Reaction score
i watched it! i thought it was funny. i was also wondering if some of the faetures we saw (like the purple body,pink body, and all the hair used) were going to be upcoming features. maybe thats why it isnt online................. cause there adding new stuff.................maybe

beaker

Reaction score
Could have said it better. Loved the storyline, the shots of the control room(Carl never looked so good, and I dig that new Muppet director) Definite MT meets JHH meets even something new.

This but but a prelude to the glorious rennaissance/real comeback weve been waiting two decades for that shall finally unfold next year and into 2010.

muppetwannabe

Reaction score
Hey! well I recently checked out from the library Muppetshow season 3! it was so good. I loved the dance with Big Bird and Leslie Uggams. The Alice Cooper show kinda scared me though. I wish that Fraggle rock would release season four. I mean who is going to buy the full series if they already have the first three seasons. That is almost pointless. Does anybody know if John Denver and the Muppets our Christmas together was ever released on DVD or Video. I have the cd but would love to see the show.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Went to Whatnot workshop

I took my kids to see the Whatnot workshop, didn't buy any though, money was tight. I thought that we were actually gonna get to play around with parts kinda' like at the Mr. Potato Head display at Manhattan's Disney Store and make and unmake our Muppet whatnots using velcro. It was still fun to watch someone from the lab make one for the demo that was being put on by the puppeteer working the department.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw clips of it on youtube. I thought it was cute/funny. I liked Statler and Waldorf's advice to Obama.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great to see, who was the character in the control room, loved him.............or her.

Chris

muppet baby

Reaction score
Any way to download the whole half hour? :smile:

Ev
oh yes please someone let me know if the entire half hour can be downloaded i was unbale to know about this becacasue i had to be off the forum for a while do to being sick and also i was out of town when also when it was on the Today show on 11 13 it would mean so much to to me to see this . I love the muppets so much .

thanks so much