Your Thoughts: Muppet Whatnot Workshop on The Today Show

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder, NBC's Today Show will be devoting an entire half-hour to the new Muppet Whatnot Workshop at FAO Schwarz. After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know what you think. They'll be many Muppet friends making surprise guest appearances.

You can configure your own custom Muppet Whatnot on-line. If you are thinking about getting a Muppet Whatnot of your own, you'll want to check out this special deal. If you use this link to order your Muppet Whatnot and enter code "FREESHIP813" at checkout you'll get free shipping.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I'm watching it now, and its so cute and so much fun! I don't think I've giggled so much at a news program in... well, ever.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow! this was great, and it had some adult humor as well! Bobo was back doing security! Wow Big mean Carl was there to that was amazing! I loved Stalare and Waldorf's Cabinet picks lol! this has been one of the best Muppet Apperancese in a long long time. I almost thought I was watching Muppets Tonight or something. all I can say is WOW!

matleo

Reaction score
watched some of the clips on MSNBC...very funny from what I saw. Did anybody catch the cameos by Bill Baretta and Craig Shemin?

--Matt

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Oh my! That's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in YEARS!

Sorry Thatcher, but that whole Today Show segment was far funnier than the entire Muppets Wizard of Oz movie combined.

Meredith, Ann, Al, and Willard were DEAD-ON, and the Willard Scott parody segment in the 8:00-8:30 time frame was absolutely hysterical!

God bless you, Muppet Studios and Steve Whitmire. You brightened up my day for a long time to come.

BJ

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've been watching the videos online and they are hilarious! I think that's Joey Mazzarino as Matt, Fran Brill as Mardith and Noel MacNeil as Al.