Angelina Jolie In Talks to Star in New Muppet Film

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, remind me, how was this conversation related to Angelina Jolie? I'm sure it had something to do with special effects...

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
I totally, absolutely agree with Frogboy. This keeps coming up again and again: There seems to be some puritanical idea of the Muppets that is not so. Jim Henson originally wanted it to be an adult show and that is what it always was. What we love about them is that they can joke about grown-up reality.

To degrade them to some sort of prudish world would be a slap in the face of Jim Henson!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I think we were talking about how they were planning on making Angelina completely CGI. Curvacious and pixelated! :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm thinking a combination of the two. Take Ange in Beowulf, add some feathers, take away the creepy gold tail, and that's basically what I'm thinking.

WAYMOND

Reaction score
Thanks Beauregard! I really enjoy talking with you guys on this forum.

W

WAYMOND

Reaction score
I enjoyed Angelina in Beowolf! ..but I don't think she would do well in a feathered suit. Not many people could pull that look off. haha

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I enjoyed Angelina in Beowolf! ..but I don't think she would do well in a feathered suit. Not many people could pull that look off. haha
Her dad did on The Muppet Show Live. :stick_out_tongue:

:scary: <--- closest smiley to a chicken

Somehow, this thread turned "fowl".