1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Angelina Jolie In Talks to Star in New Muppet Film

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by bknatchbull, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*note to Prawn: Add 'Angelina Crush Dependability List' to topics to be disgussed at next meeting*
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh! Right chief! Thanks for the update!

Erm... but yeah, I think Angie would be good in a good cameo... which is basically what most everyone has agreed on.
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

ok yes i have to agree with a few points here yes brad and angie sometimes do look a bit fake and seem to be " puting " themselves in the spotlight a little bit to much .

One thing if they end up in the movie that to have miss piggy and and Angelina in there having some kind of fight haha just kidding .
    They also might take away from the muppets , other stars might not but who knows anyway i am glad that angi is a fan of the muppets anyway that is cool
  4. I don't think these stars are going to be "stars" in the move, my guess is we're going back to big names as cameos as the early great Muppet movies did - and how Jason has mentioned he wants to go back to - the early Muppets in their heyday.

My other thought is that if you want this movie to be really big and get the Muppets back to where they were, you need big stars (in cameo roles) to help the first movie. The Muppets aren't nearly as big anymore, they need help for the mainstream audience to want to see it.