The MuppetCast - Show #45 - The MC Forum Awards Ceremony

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw... Peppy, I feel bad you felt left out of the loop. Um, would a hug to the Most Huggable member make it feel better?
: Sad :
Aww! Well, things were pretty crazy/busy so I can't blame you. But thank you, Count. **Big hugs** I feel better now!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey Steve!
Just wanted to congratulate you on such a wonderful performance that you, Ed & Ryan all put together-it was truly an extraordinary assembly of talent and Muppety dedication. :smile:

Hey guys, I'd love to help ya out for next year's awards ceremony as well! I could help in any way or form; I enjoyed the award-making so much this year too, so if you guys need more help with the Awards, I'll be there (and with better graphical assistance given that PhotoShop is working). :wink:

AM

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
By the way, Ryan, I think your Cookie Monster was my favorite and possibly the best of your voices.
Well thank you very, very much Bry! I think I might agree with you there.

And Nick, you're of course more than welcome to come back next year.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright Ry, I know this might seem like I'm riding the bandwagon, but go ahead and put my name down as well! I don't know what I could do. I don't do muppet voices, I can't make the awards or do any other artwork, and I don't have any fancy recording software or anything, but I'll do whatever I can!
:big_grin:
:big_grin:
:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well thank you very, very much Bry! I think I might agree with you there.

And Nick, you're of course more than welcome to come back next year.
I agree, your Cookie was immence. And your Floyd.

Most importatly though, they were all in character!

Luke

Reaction score
Ryan, just got done listening to the full Muppetcast, i loved all the impressions - but my oh my, Cookie Monster, Miss Piggy and Floyd were immense. Also, I always expected Ed to sound like some hispanic chambermaid because i had no idea what a Puerto Rican sounded like, either that or some Transylvanian mad professor, but no, he's real, and yes he's got a cool Ernie accent! It's great to hear you all.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:O I-I feel so left out in assisting the award ceremony for next year. X)

-Slinks into a corner and cries-

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Hah, notice I was the only girl in this whole event in helping out with awards. x)

I feel like Piggy, dude. :confused:
Or Hermione.

Shutting up. xP

eleneezdad

Reaction score
Made me join

So I finally joined the MC Forums in preparation for listening to the awards show. It at least meant that I'd seen a few of the recipients' names. I trust that you were all very deserving.

Nice job with a complicated premise.

Seth in Kansas

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... That's the first time I've heard my voice refered to as having an Ernie accent quality to it. But I do a good enough imitation of Jim's Ernie... Been watching too many J-Lo movies there Luke? And Clauds, you did help immensely, so no tears.