The MuppetCast - Show #45 - The MC Forum Awards Ceremony

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Online now is the recording of the live telecast of the 4th Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony. The ceremony, and The MuppetCast, are brought to you courtesy of Bell, Book and Comic. Life should be more fun!

I'm humbled and amazed at the enthusiasm, heart, tenacity, and talent of the muppet fans on this forum. I joined the forums many, many years before The MuppetCast was even a hint of a thought. Even way back then, Muppet Central was a favorite website. Now that it's an unofficial home to The MuppetCast, well you can imagine it means a lot to be recognized and present (and even receive) these awards. Thanks so much everyone!

Questions/Comments for The MuppetCast can be emailed to me@muppetcast.com, or called in to the hotline at 614-364-4270. And, of course, The MuppetCast is proud to hold weekly episode-specific conversations right here on The Muppet Central Forums!

Let me know how you like the show. I hope you had a good seat at the ceremony!

Luke

Reaction score
Wow, the audio and presentation on this is amazing, its like you are actually at the awards. You guys all sound amazing, well done!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Then how come it's not on the website yet? Still getting Show 44 as the current episode. *Waits for the audio version of the awards episode to get uploaded.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I have just started listing to it and this sounds so cool i like it a lot and im only 3 minests into the show.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Steve my friend, I haven't had a chance yet to listen to the show, but from what I hear, it's possitively incredible. Hats off to Steve and Ed. Here's top a job well done guys! Incredibly well, and finally done. :wink: :coy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You guys really worked hard on this. I think this is great,and i want to help. I really think that if we promote the Awards all year round then more people will get involved and vote. I think like the idea Steve had about doing it out of a web site whould make seem more fair to some. Also having a kind of core group of award workers would also help. I'm just throwing these ideas out there take them or leave them, but just remember i would love to help for next years awards.

Luke

Reaction score
Huh? Then how come it's not on the website yet? Still getting Show 44 as the current episode. *Waits for the audio version of the awards episode to get uploaded.
The site was updated just before the awards finished on MC. You probably had the site in your cache and should refresh if you can't see the update yet.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne,
Consider yourself drafted!
Great! I have some big ideas and such I'm going to work hard all year to make next year better then ever. I think all the ones involved have a lot of talent. I mean it shows in this Muppet cast, and thats a fact. I feel however we could be a little bit more organized I am going to take this years rules and add some things to it. I will send you all involved the rules and see what yall think. If we stay with a goal i see no reason to get more people involved in voteing and such.
Now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make this thing my thing. It's not i want this to be great for you all (Ryan Ed and Steve) I just think i can really help out, and make it an even number of people working on it.