The MuppetCast - Show #45 - The MC Forum Awards Ceremony

MrsPepper

Reaction score
But certainly there's room for some of the winners to say a few words. I'd love love love to have had Phillip on, of course!
Hate to burst your bubble, Steve, but I don't even think Phil knows the awards exist! That why we call them the "Forum" awards, you know, a "by the people, for the people" sort of thing.

If you're recruiting people for next year, I nominate myself :big_grin: lol. Only because I've been around for all 4 ceremonies and I think I've seen what works well and what doesn't. Also I was supposed to help present at the forum ceremony this year, but things changed and I wasn't informed, and that was pretty dissapointing. So yes, sign me up, because I'd like to help (and actually be allowed to help) for once!

As for the ceremony, I haven't listened yet but I am downloading it! I can't wait.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well if we're signing up now to help next year, put me down! I'd love to help in some format, like Mrs. P, I've been around for all of them too. I also like Prawnie's idea of nomintating and going with a top five or something. I'm sure we'll all think of good ideas over the next year to continually improve our process. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I also like Prawnie's idea of nomintating and going with a top five or something.
Ooh, yeah, that's a really great idea! Do it like the Oscars, We all send in who we think should win and the top 5 people in each category become actual nominees. :big_grin: But we would have to make sure that ALOT of forum members got involved, from all the different sections of the forum (including the puppetry junkies who stay away from the rest of us, lol) to make sure that a variety of people get nominated!

*high-fives Beth*

Yeah, I don't know who is in charge next year, but Beth and I totally need to help out on the awards. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to next years already, and yeah it'd be cool to be like the Oscars (especially with steves effects) and if they can be set up as blind polls on the forum where people dont know the vote counts till it closes it should keep any campaigning nastyness to a minimum.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well I'm... 3:12 into it. And I'm in love with it! Steve this is AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE! *listens to the rest*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Peppy, I feel bad you felt left out of the loop. Um, would a hug to the Most Huggable member make it feel better?
: Sad :

And Prawn, congrats on reaching the 12K mark.

BEAR

Reaction score
This was such a fun episode to listen to! And I was shocked to have gotten even one award seeing as how I wasn't around for most of last year. Still I am honored. Thanks all.

Steve...fabulous job hosting as usual, and Ryan and Ed sounded great too.

Also, I would LOVE to help out in any way with next year's awards too, whether it be in writing or performing. Let me know what I can do.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*writes down names of people wanting to help* Oh this is so exciting! :super: I'm sure we have something for each and every one of you to do. (Which means that there's one less thing for me to do! Sweet! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:)

BEAR

Reaction score
We could even add more Muppet voices to the cast, including Big Bird, Oscar, Rizzo, Rowlf...

By the way, Ryan, I think your Cookie Monster was my favorite and possibly the best of your voices.