The MuppetCast - Show #45 - The MC Forum Awards Ceremony

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I finished listening. EASILY the funniest MuppetCast ever! Ryan/Prawnie, WONDERFUL attempts at humour! Better than mine, fer sure.

BJ

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*yells at Bunsen* What did you do to my date, you melon-headed meep? Ha, I've been taking lessons!
*later* Oh, Beaker! Thank goodness you're alright!

Heh, Ryan, about those muffins... Probably gunpowder and colslaw. (Refference from a conversation at the ceremony.)
Say Ryan, I don't mean to pick on you, but I thought you were a bit quiet there. A couple of times I had to strain a bit to hear you. You were very funny though!
Ed, your contribution vas vonderful! The only thing; your discription during the games portion didn't sound so much like how to play a game, as how to start one. Well, I very much enjoyed your appearances anyhow. Rully enjoyed finally hearing an idea of what you sound like!
:smile:
Steve, I was kind of surprised when I realized it was you doing the voice of Ernie. Funny that your name is Steve in a way, since in my humble opinion yours sounded kinda like a cross between Jim Henson's and Steve Witmier's Ernie voice.
Always good to hear my name mentioned, lol. I've been thinking that maybe I should call in again, if only I can find a good reason and something to say.
Great show. Loved everything everyone had to say overall! Steve, where did you get that audience track? It was the perfect touch!

Pork

Reaction score
Lots of thanks to all you guys who put so much work into this. It is really great. I"m listening to it at this moment and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks Guys.

*sniff* poor Beaker.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! This is awesome. Just started listening. I love it! I really feel as though I was really there! Thanks so much for putting this together!

Prawnie, thank you so much for presenting my award! Thanks Grover, Piggy, Floyd, etc!

Ed, it was great to hear your voice! You're hilarious, and it's great! Wanna come meet ya! Also, you sound almost exactly like a cross between Ernie and Kermit! Interesting!

Hey, who voiced Ernie?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I listened last night and it was so fun! You guys did a great job, it was neat hearing the awards "handed out" and Prawnie, your impressions are really good! Thanks alot, that was alot of fun.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It feels great to have this show in the books, and even better that everyone evidently likes it so much!

I think the Ernie segment is the first Muppet impression I've personally done on the show (what? what am I talking about! he was really there!). It was all great fun, and again thanks much to Prawny and The Count for letting me do this show and working with me on it. It was a great weekend, the flights to and from the ceremony were exhausting, but here's to another great one next year!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well, I still haven't had a chance to listen yet, but thank you all for your awesome comments on my impressions, I'm touched, really. I had a great time recording them, and actually ad-libbed everything I did.

And on the subject of next year's awards, Dwayne, I'm glad you're getting involved. I think if more people are involved, the easier it will be to manage. Also, I'm thinking that if we start having nominations for each award before we have the voting for the actual winners, it'll be a lot more fun and easier for people to vote. Like we have people vote for five people for each award, then the top five for each one will be the choices in the final ballot. Sorta like an MC Award primary election. :wink:

But we've got a while to work on that. And right now, *wipes brow* I need a break. :stick_out_tongue:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
-Jaw drops hearing the muppetcast-

Awesome.
Speechless.
Love it.
Adore it.
Bunsen killed Beaker.
Cookie Monster ate the envelope.
Ryan's voice is highly versatile.
Pepper's laugh was charming.
Could see it all.
Thought Ryan sounded very much like Gonzo at times.
Eddie's voice was CUTE.
Steve was excellent--VERY awesome host.
Steve's impression of Ernie was so AMAZING!
Felt like hugging Steve, Ryan, and Eddie til they died. :stick_out_tongue:

-Faints-

-Thumbs up-

Next year, I'll make sure to do trophies. x)
That was the only blooper in the ceremony.
x) -sigh-

Sadly caused by me.
Hahaha!
:wink: Noobsville.

Luke

Reaction score
Also, I'm thinking that if we start having nominations for each award before we have the voting for the actual winners, it'll be a lot more fun and easier for people to vote. Like we have people vote for five people for each award, then the top five for each one will be the choices in the final ballot. Sorta like an MC Award primary election. :wink:
I think thats best way Ryan, good idea. Maybe slim down the categories and if they are done on the forum - loads more people will vote i think. Good work on the awards show

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well, I still haven't had a chance to listen yet, but thank you all for your awesome comments on my impressions, I'm touched, really. I had a great time recording them, and actually ad-libbed everything I did.

And on the subject of next year's awards, Dwayne, I'm glad you're getting involved. I think if more people are involved, the easier it will be to manage. Also, I'm thinking that if we start having nominations for each award before we have the voting for the actual winners, it'll be a lot more fun and easier for people to vote. Like we have people vote for five people for each award, then the top five for each one will be the choices in the final ballot. Sorta like an MC Award primary election. :wink:

But we've got a while to work on that. And right now, *wipes brow* I need a break. :stick_out_tongue:
Thanks Ryan, When i see people work as hard as you Ed and Steve have on this I'm the kind that insteed of asking for more i ask if i can help. Rest up and when you Ed and Steve are ready we willl set up a game plan.