"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
$10 for general admission, $8 for members of the theater and students

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, my arangements fell through; it turns out that my friend relocated,
:frown: so I'm working on an alternate plan of action. Melissa, you said there were inexpensive hotels in the area. I'm not very knowlegeable when it comes to things like this, so could you please point me and others who might be in the same posission in the direction to some of the least pricey ones?
:smile: Thanks.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
((Sorry to interrupt this question, but dad called and the guy said that the reason those three weren't posted yet was because 1) Carroll probably wouldn't be able to come, 2) Kevin Clash is filming a movie with Jamie Foxx and he doesn't know when he'll be let up and therefore can't choose a particular event to introduce yet, and 3) Dave Goelz doesn't know when he'll be free either.))

MelissaY1

Reaction score
((Sorry to interrupt this question, but dad called and the guy said that the reason those three weren't posted yet was because 1) Carroll probably wouldn't be able to come, 2) Kevin Clash is filming a movie with Jamie Foxx and he doesn't know when he'll be let up and therefore can't choose a particular event to introduce yet, and 3) Dave Goelz doesn't know when he'll be free either.))
Well then the guy I spoke to was a liar because he said Dave Goelz was definitely confirmed! :frown:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Alright, my arangements fell through; it turns out that my friend relocated,
:frown: so I'm working on an alternate plan of action. Melissa, you said there were inexpensive hotels in the area. I'm not very knowlegeable when it comes to things like this, so could you please point me and others who might be in the same posission in the direction to some of the least pricey ones?
:smile: Thanks.
I know there's a Hilton Hotel on Rte. 110 in Huntington which is not far, your best bet would be to try a site like Hotels.com and search for cheap places in Huntingon Long Island. Or just google hotels on rte. 110. I personally have never stayed in them, so I don't know exact prices and details. I just know friends from out of state have stayed at them. I'm unfortunately not a travel agency LOL

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks anyway.
:smile:

Awww, that's a shame, though I'm not really all that surprised. Kevin and Dave will be there I'm sure, but they're just not sure when. Let's hope for the best!
:concern:

ploobis

Reaction score
I would like to know if Dave Goelz will be there for sure before I start making any plans.

:concern: :confused: :cool:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I heard from this guy who talked to somebody who knew what was going on:

A finalized guest list for each event will be put up by the end of today.

"This guy who talked to somebody" may not be a credible source.

If the guest list isn't put up and you're running out of time, Ploobis, I'd shoot for either MFS or the Muppet 101.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
...So tickets go on sale TOMORROW and still no word on whether or not we can get a weekend pass? I'd like either a definite "yes" or a definite "no". Because if I pay $160 for me and my sister to see these movies and THEN they release a special weekend pass well... needless to say I'll be severely irked.