"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
...So tickets go on sale TOMORROW and still no word on whether or not we can get a weekend pass? I'd like either a definite "yes" or a definite "no". Because if I pay $160 for me and my sister to see these movies and THEN they release a special weekend pass well... needless to say I'll be severely irked.
Definite No - I checked... Twice... Individual tickets only.

Is anyone else going to the benifit? and Is the another LI'er out there that can assist with QA tix? Please PM me:rolleyes:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
At the Huntington Cinema Arts Centre is also The Muppets Say Cheese

The Photography of John E. Barnett

On Display Now thru August 20, 2007

This gallery exhibit at the Cinema Arts Centre explores the photographic legacy of Jim Henson's magical creations, as seen through the lens of still photographer, John E. Barrett. Images will include selections from the classic "Kermitage Collection" and the popular Muppet parody posters.
get there early August 10 and Enjoy.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I'm with you, Sarah. It would definitely be nice to have some more concise info. I'm working on getting something lined up in the way of this for next week's podcast, but of course that'll be several days after tickets go on sale.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
FYI - beat the drum beat the box... whatever...

"I am a Member" - nuff said - :smile:

The Whole N/A thing on the day of sale to gen Pop after 1:30PM kinda killed alot of hope for me, smells of Ticketmaster. But, becoming a member makes things all better when ordering online, just FYI to my fellow board members. I feel much better knowing I could get tickets.:halo:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Okay so I just called them and spoke with a really nice guy at the box office. He was really confused about what was going on at the website as well and said that the best way to get tickets would be to go directly to the theater, so for anyone who can do that, that was his recommendation.

Secondly, there will be no weekend pass.

Thirdly, only the three guests (Heather Henson, Fran Brill and Craig Sherman) are confirmed. They are still trying to work it out with other people. If Dave Goelz isn't there, personally, I might just break down and cry :concern:

Forthly, there is a LOT of interest for this weekend, so they said to get your tickets while you still can.

Fifthly... I am incredibly nervous now...

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well they must be adding other people if they're having a guest Q&A panel. Is it only going to be with 3 people? I find that hard to believe. I think the problem is that they jumped the gun with a lot of this stuff: they promised certain performers were going to be there without fully confirming that, and that's fine, plans fall through. I understand that. But it seems like there's a lot of miscommunication going on even within the employees there. One person calls up and hears one thing, somebody calls someone else, another bit of information is given that is different then what the other person was told, etc.

By the way, I'm not saying there's no interest in this weekend or not a lot, but you know they're saying that there's a lot of interest to sell tickets ASAP. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, that doesn't stop me from being extremely nerveous as well.
:concern: Yeah, I didn't order mine either.

And Sarah, you won't be the only one that cries if they don't get to see Dave! There will be a tear-stained, huddled mass outside the theater consoling each other, lol.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Well I just ordered my tix to the screenings I wanted to see so I'm happy :smile:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Unfortunately, unless something unanticipated happens, I won't be attending at the Cinema Arts Centre. Anyone who gets to attend and who wants to come on the podcast with their reviews and reports, please contact me! You know where to find me: me@muppetcast.com!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, that's a shame.
:sympathy: When would you want confirmation by? I might write something when I get back.

Also, could someone please give me the direct number to the theater? Thanks.