"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Cool! Dad's calling again probably today with these three questions:

• Why haven’t Dave Goelz, Kevin Clash, and Carroll Spinney been listed yet, but Heather Henson and Fran Brill have?
  • Do you have to get tickets for the panel discussion at the box office in person? If so, is there any way we could reserve one over the phone?
  • Will only some guests be at the benefit reception?
If anyone else has any questions, or knows the answer to one of these, please let me know either today or tomorrow. :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Cool! Dad's calling again probably today with these three questions:

• Why haven’t Dave Goelz, Kevin Clash, and Carroll Spinney been listed yet, but Heather Henson and Fran Brill have?
  • Do you have to get tickets for the panel discussion at the box office in person? If so, is there any way we could reserve one over the phone?
  • Will only some guests be at the benefit reception?
If anyone else has any questions, or knows the answer to one of these, please let me know either today or tomorrow. :smile:
Well I can save you some time with some of those: the panel tix ARE only offered at the box office (guy I spoke to last week said so and there's nothing about phone purchases for that event on their site) and they probably are doing that only because it's limited to 200 seats.

They also told me the other guests haven't been put up online yet because they're still being confirmed and adding more guests constantly. Don't forget we had the holiday earlier this week: I doubt anyone was sitting at home on the holiday working on their website during that time. That's probably why they're not updated yet either. I personally don't expect to see a full line up with guest listings, etc. at least for another week or so.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, if I go to nothing else, I will most definately be attending the pannel discussion!
:big_grin:
Mariane, if your dad didn't already make the call, you might want to ask him to check up on that weekend pass idea. Then again, you might not... I'd hate to be too much of a pain about it!
:wink:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Does anybody know where in Huntington the Cinema Arts Centre is. I want to go for the pannel discussion tickets.

matleo

Reaction score
Got a HUGE favor to ask. I live in Northern CT and can't get down to get tickets for the panel. If there is anyone who is going over to the box office to get tickets and score and extra for me that I could get from you on the 10th, I would be eternally grateful!

Don't know if that's an option casue I'm sure they're limiting how many you can get, but if anyone can help it would be awesome!

PM me if you might be able to help and gracias.

--Matleo

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Does anybody know where in Huntington the Cinema Arts Centre is. I want to go for the pannel discussion tickets.
The address is on their website. Where would you be coming from?

ploobis

Reaction score
I hope one of these events happen in New York! I would love to meet Dave Goelz and Caroll Spinney!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, if you look at the scedule on the first page, you'll see that they are, infact, doing one in New York. A lot of us seem to be from here, so that is what we are discussing now.
:smirk:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MelissaY1 im coming from bellmore,NY. Will :flirt: be there.