"Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I think she's going by what they say when you call them.

I don't see why they're not listing those three on the site when the phone number specifically listed them. I also don't know why the phone number did not list Fran Brill. Perhaps they're keeping it to themselves until the regular tickets go on sale. :confused:

Well when I called last weekend I spoke to an actual person. The guy I spoke to said they're constantly adding guests so that's why they're slow to update the page. But I was told Dave Goelz was confirmed (the guy who I spoke to was obviously a fan like us and was very excited about that LOL)

How COOL about Fran Brill! I've never met her either!

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Do you guys think that Mokey would be there. That would be great for the Fraggle Rock showing. Also :concern: should be there as well.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Do you guys think that Mokey would be there. That would be great for the Fraggle Rock showing. Also :concern: should be there as well.
The guy, when he was talking to my dad who admitted to not knowing any Muppeteer names, said "Gonzo will be there". It could have been talk for "Dave Goelz" but I think he actually means that Gonzo will be there.

As for Mokey, that would be nice.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
The guy, when he was talking to my dad who admitted to not knowing any Muppeteer names, said "Gonzo will be there". It could have been talk for "Dave Goelz" but I think he actually means that Gonzo will be there.

As for Mokey, that would be nice.
Yeah Dave Goelz has been confirmed. Whether he brings Gonzo or not I guess we'll have to see, but if he brought him out to the San Francisco event, there may be a good chance...I don't think just GONZO is going to be there. Without Dave he's not going to have too much to say :wink:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah Dave Goelz has been confirmed. Whether he brings Gonzo or not I guess we'll have to see, but if he brought him out to the San Francisco event, there may be a good chance...I don't think just GONZO is going to be there. Without Dave he's not going to have too much to say :wink:
Hah yeah that's what I meant. The guy definitely confirmed the puppeteer names first, but then my dad just said "Gonzo" to me, which makes me think the Cinema Arts guy said Gonzo as well.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hah yeah that's what I meant. The guy definitely confirmed the puppeteer names first, but then my dad just said "Gonzo" to me, which makes me think the Cinema Arts guy said Gonzo as well.
Yeah unless they're hardcore fans like us, I don't think the general public knows the performers' names. I think the only people they'd be familiar with would be Jim of course, Frank Oz and Kevin Clash

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aaah, that was fun-ny Melissa!
:embarrassed:
As for me, the only problem I now have is that we don't know who will be appearing when. I think I might be able to make arangements to go each of the three days, but I'd like to try to prioritize just in case.
:wink:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Aaah, that was fun-ny Melissa!
:embarrassed:
As for me, the only problem I now have is that we don't know who will be appearing when. I think I might be able to make arangements to go each of the three days, but I'd like to try to prioritize just in case.
:wink:
Same here I'm not buying tix yet to any of the screenings until they release a full schedule. I AM however planning on going to get tix at the box office for the free panel discussion on the Saturday afternoon where I assume most of these guests will be attending. But the catch with that is it's limited to 200 seats and you can only get them AT the box office so I plan to take off work the day they go on sale and get out there early...

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I also wish they were doing a weekend pass type of thing so you could pay one price and come and go to whatever screening you want. I inquired about this when I called the theater, but they said for accounting purposes they don't want to do it but the guy I spoke to said he was trying to convince them of doing it, but I don't know what kind of weight he holds over there...

MelissaY1

Reaction score
So I notice on the page with Fran Brill's and Heather Henson's photos if you click on them, they give you a guest list so far: and so far it's Fran, Heather and Muppet writer, etc. Craig Shemin!