Announcing the MuppetCast

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I enjoyed the last episode, which was a Jerry Juhl tribute episode (and Jim Henson birthday celebration... but more of a Jerry Juhl tribute). Although it was only 34 minutes long, it felt like it was the lenght of an average episode.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Thanks! I spent a lot of time listening and re-listening to the episode before I posted it, and while you're right, it is a bit shorter than usual, I think everything was well-paced in the episode. Thanks again for the feedback!

If you liked show #24, you're gonna LOVE show #25 this week!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Have to agree. It was a really fitting tribute. Although, I do feel it was more on the Jerry Juhl side of things, but there were some good nods to Jim too. Especially loved "Turn The World Around", noticed you used the version from the memorial, it made me tear up a little the first time I heard it. Also liked you used "Music Makes Me Real" as that's the one song where each minstrel gets to shine. And the weaving at the end came across nicely.

Look forward to the next show.
Yaeeeey!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Actually, Count, it's from "The Essential Harry Belafonte". I have NO idea where it came from...(BTW, it was my submission...)

BJ

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was anwsome show. I really enjoyed. I loved how it opened. It was one thing i really enjoyed on all of it. Thanks again for another tribute to Jerry and to celeabrate Jim's birthday. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good job Steve.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Um Steve, I think there might be a little problem with the new episode, #25. Went to the Muppetcast home page, found that Episode 25 had been posted. There's the usual short blurbs talking about what the episode will cover, an "Icon" link to hear the episode, and the number and time-length of the episode. Well, when I click on the "Icon Graphic" link to download and instantly start listening (as I usually do) instead of Ep. 25, I get Ep. 23. Is this because Episode 25 hasn't been truly posted for listening pleasure yet?

Please LMK if there's something I'm doing wrong, hope this helps.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey all,

If you tried to listen to show #25 and got show #23, that was my bad. I had a mis-fire early this morning while posting. It should be fixed now, and it's on MuppetCast.com. OR, if you want to, delete and then re-subscribe to the MuppetCast. That's the only way I know of that'll pull in the REAL show #25. Sorry for the confusion!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Thanks! I spent a lot of time listening and re-listening to the episode before I posted it, and while you're right, it is a bit shorter than usual, I think everything was well-paced in the episode. Thanks again for the feedback!

If you liked show #24, you're gonna LOVE show #25 this week!

you write the way you talk lol

great job i have been away but i found your podcast day one

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hehe...I do kind of write like I talk don't I! I never noticed that before.

Thanks again Kimp, let me know how you like show#26!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Have to listen to Show 26 again to get the second half...
But yes, I like the website's new layout, it handles much better with the screenreader, no more messing with language settings.
Another thing, in the poll, "Mnah-Mnah" is misspelled, it should be "Mahna-Mahna".
Hope this helps, will send you my thoughts after listening to the new episode in its entirety.