• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gothmuppets

Reaction score
Smiles thank you i now listened to both of them.. that was very kind of you to find them.. hugggs.. but i'll stick with my first thought, i liked being green better... ty tho evilhopscotch

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i like them both but i fink that rainbow connection just snatches my vote (and not just cos iv got an obsession with rainbows hehe),

monkey

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, my vote didn't make it into the poll, but I do not mind. :smile:
'Bein' Green' is reknowned for being Kermit's main song, and it's more personal. But I think I like 'Rainbow Connection' more, hands down! Plus, I have this fondness for rainbows, and some of my favourite songs are 'bout them! :smile:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I've always liked "Listen to the Heart of a Frog". I'm glad someone mentioned that one! Anyway, my vote is for Rainbow Connection. I think of that song when I think of Kermit, especially after Justin Timberlake sang it with "Kermit" on SNL... No, J/K! I LOVE the Muppet Movie version, and nothing will ever top that for me.

Davidf05

Reaction score
"Rainbow Connection" has to be my choice. It was one of the songs selected as "Most Memorable" by the AFI and it is as great as "Over the Rainbow" and "Singin' in the Rain.":confused: :eek:

hollylime

Reaction score
I love It's not easy being Green, but Rainbow connection wins my heart hands down. There's a beautiful version sung by Sarah McLachlan that I listen to a lot.

MGov

Reaction score
You know, when you think about it, there aren't that many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side.

Only one song, really.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
You know, when you think about it, there aren't that many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side.

Only one song, really.
Unless we count what's over said rainbow as sung by Judy Garland...:lol:

Telly

Reaction score
Last night was my roommate's birthday. He rented a private room at the local karoke bar. The song book had "Being Green" and "Rainbow Connection" but I was too embarassed to go up on stage and sing. After a few beers I was feeling pretty good but still too shy. My friend kept wanting me to sing "Rainbow Connection" so I made him and my roommate go up there with me. They shared a mic and gave me my own. lol I wasn't shy when I got up there. I pretty much stole the stage. It was sweet!