• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pork

Reaction score
definately Rainbow Connection. I love that song.

zeekeroo

Reaction score
answer

RAinbow connection hands down it is just alot funner to listen to and watch in "green" different backdrops come down (well at least on the Muppet Show I don't know about Sesame Street ) "Bein Green" is good but rainbow connection is better

BEAR

Reaction score
zeekeroo said:
RAinbow connection hands down it is just alot funner to listen to and watch in "green" different backdrops come down (well at least on the Muppet Show I don't know about Sesame Street ) "Bein Green" is good but rainbow connection is better

It's "funner" huh? Haha!:wink:

Well...I still remind everyone of the initial question: What is Kermit's theme? NOT What is your favorite song?

Pork

Reaction score
Ah. Well in that case I would have to say being Green. It's more about Kermit himself.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Oy! What about Listen to the Heart of a Frog! XD
I don't really like Easy Being Green.... I loved RainBow Connection though... Especially when Debby Harry helped sing it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just got finished watching The Muppet at Walt Disney World Again. I'm even more convinced that "Bein Green" is more Kermit's personal theme. Kermit gets to sing "Rainbow Connection" with Raven-Symone, no problem. But when he attempts to sing "Bein Green" because it's a classic "swamp song", everyone groans and tells him to give it a rest!

So since the original question was, "What is Kermit's theme?" I think that answers the question for me. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
ffolke said:
They are both equally good.

Yes, they are. But the question is...which is Kermit's theme? WHich song represents him? Which song is most closely identified with Kermit?