More Electric Company Memories

Brooklyn

Reaction score
HEEEEEYYY YOOOOOOU GUYSSSSSS!

sorry, had to say it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sort of based on the rub-a-dub-bub- Nersery Rhyme.
Can't remember how it all went but it was something like. Rink-a-dink-dink. 3 men in a sink. The Butcher, The Baker, The something something (wasn't the candle stick maker in this case). blank blank blank. Pulled out the plug and I think the sink is going to sink.
Mogan Freeman who I'm not sure who he was says to the guy played by Skip Hinnant,blank. You're a real fink! Which he replies, I know.
Here it is, to the best of my knowledge:
Rinky dink dink
Three men in a sink
The Butcher, The Baker, and Freddie the Fink

Fred gave a tug
And pulled out the plug
And I think that the sink will soon sink.

MF: "Freddie, you're a real fink!"
SH: "I know, I know".

Lee Chamberlin as the baker kept her mouth shut, but held her nose as the sink sank.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Thanks.

I did see this piece on youtube though it has since goten pulled.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Any chance someone would have the clip from the animated "Or" segment? Is was a little song where a cowboy was standing before a jury for putting "or" everywhere around town. The song goes on to explain (in very School House Rock fashion) about how "or" is used. Then in the end the cowboy promises to give up using "or", then menacingly peers out from beneath his hat and barks "OR WILL I?" Scared the **** outta me. So naturally, being fond of psychological childhood scarring, I wanna see it again. Any help?

sesameguy

Reaction score
I don't have it, but I do remember the clip. I understand why it could scare you! There was this eerie drum music in the background throughout the cartoon, which got louder with the "or will I?" line. I'd like to see it again as well!

sesameguy

Reaction score
I remember that one! The original version of "Punctuation" was shown on the Noggin episodes, but the version you described is the one I remember from watching the show back in the late 70s. I'd enjoy seeing it again, too. I haven't heard anything definite yet about a E.C. volume 3, though.