Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Q: How do I make an MP3 off of my media player? & how would I send it to you? Yeah, I know, I'm a gift. ...just say thank you.
Pretty easy i would say. Put the cd into your drive on your computer and hit copy to computer and it should copy it to the computer and you'll have them on your computer.

lael

Reaction score
Pretty easy i would say. Put the cd into your drive on your computer and hit copy to computer and it should copy it to the computer and you'll have them on your computer.
That part I get. Thank you tho! I have plenty of music ripped from my cd's & downloaded from various places online onto my media player.....

:confused: what I don't get is if I wanted to share a track or two with you from my windows media player... how would I do that? :confused:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is it that you have them on your computer and you can't send them by email type way? Or what?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That sounds like it. Lael, all you need to do is send them as an attachment to an e-mail if this helps. If you need more help, just ask. And welcome to MC!
:smile:

Does anyone have the songs from The Lion King on Broadway. I have a few songs from 'The Power of One', plus a few other muppet and nonmuppet songs if anyone is interested. If anyone has any requests, chances are I won't have it!
:stick_out_tongue: But I'll do my best.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey does anybody have the Eagles No More Cloudy Days. I love that song and would love to have it If you have it please tell me.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from The Lion King on Broadway.
Hey Fragglemuppet (Kate, right?)

I have the entire Lion King broadway soundtrack. I'm about to go to sleep, but if you don't mind waiting I'll send it to you tomorrow (probably late afternoon/early evening because of work).

What's your e-mail again?

-David

lael

Reaction score
That sounds like it. Lael, all you need to do is send them as an attachment to an e-mail if this helps. If you need more help, just ask. And welcome to MC!

:excited: Ya know! Thanks for the Welcome! :wink: That's all I needed to know....I think... I think I know how to send an attatchment. well, I've seen it done, but never actually done it myself. We'll see. Thanks for the help!!!!:excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's perfectly alright. I didn't learn until the other day!
:embarrassed: Now let me see if I can remember...

What e-mail service do you use?