Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
All man! That space Ghost coast to coast theme song is so awsome!:cool:

dabauckham

Reaction score
Not sure if that's the one I have or not. The only lyric in the song is "Space Ghost!" and then it's an instrumental, and then "Space Ghost" at the end again. If you'd like a copy (and don't already have one) just let me know. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thank you, that's okay, though. But that's the one alright!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, me either.:smirk: What I said I didn't want that track, I completely over looked that fact, LOL!:smile:

Oh yeah, my E-Mail is not working either riht now! Double LOL!:zany:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I might have What Hurts the Most, I'll have to ask my sister, she's got Rascal Flatts on her computer.

Daniel
Ok, asked my sister, and we apparently DON'T have it on the computer. We did at one point, but then the computer blew up and we lost all the music files. I worked hard to build it up, but haven't replaced ALL that was lost. Not looking for any MP3 files but am willing to share any MuzikMafia artist files that anybody wants. Big and Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Shannon Lawson, James Otto, Mista D, Jon Nicholson, Shanna Crooks, Cowboy Troy, LuvjOi(Big Kennys band before B&R) Big Kenny, John Rich, you name it, I got it. I got some country stuff too. Let me know if you want it and I'll give it to ya.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sent! enjoy (if you can enjoy incessant clucking:stick_out_tongue: )

Some of my other cartoon themes include:

Casper the Friendly Ghost
Space Ghost
Animaniacs
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Secret Squirrel Show
Spiderman
The New Adventures of Superman

I can probably dig up some others, as well.
Thank you, but I have most of those already.

If anyone has the old "Bump in the Night" Cd and can make MP3s off of it, please E-mail me. I want every song except Molly's.

lael

Reaction score
Q: How do I make an MP3 off of my media player? & how would I send it to you? Yeah, I know, I'm a gift. ...just say thank you.