Questions we may never know the answer

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here's a question we'll never know for sure

Who performs the Keyboardist,Guitarist,and Drummer for How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave?

Soul H

Reaction score
Speaking of How Now Brown and The Moo Wave, I always wondered: is the guitaist a dude or a dudette?

According to Muppet Wiki the guitarist is a dude, but if you look closely, in Wet Paint you can see the guitarist has eyelashes.

So which is it? What do you think?

:confused:

Who performs the Keyboardist,Guitarist,and Drummer for How Now Brown Cow and the Moo Wave?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Frank Oz performed the keyboardist, Fran Brill performed the guitarist, and Brian Muehl performed the drummer.:wink: Just kidding. I don't know who performed them. But I suspect that Jim Henson performed the puppetry of How Now Brown Cow (but I don't know for sure who performed him).

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned it was Christopher Cerf who performed How Now Brown. If you ask me, He and Little Crissy sound very much alike.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned it was Christopher Cerf who performed How Now Brown. If you ask me, He and Little Crissy sound very much alike.
I know that, but I also know that Christopher Cerf didn't actually perform any characters. He just performed voices. The Songs from the Street booklet mentions that Jim Henson performed Little Chrissy while Cerf performed the voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of How Now Brown and The Moo Wave, I always wondered: is the guitaist a dude or a dudette?

According to Muppet Wiki the guitarist is a dude, but if you look closely, in Wet Paint you can see the guitarist has eyelashes.

So which is it? What do you think?

I think the guitarist is a dude.:wink: though I don't remember seeing any eyelashes on him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Frank Oz performed the keyboardist, Fran Brill performed the guitarist, and Brian Muehl performed the drummer.:wink: Just kidding. I don't know who performed them. But I suspect that Jim Henson performed the puppetry of How Now Brown Cow (but I don't know for sure who performed him).
Lol,those are good guesses.:smile:.Here are my guesses on the performers

Keyboardist - Jim Henson
Guitarist - Jerry Nelson
Drummer - Fran Brill

Soul H

Reaction score
Here's another one:

In some of the News Flash segments Kermit usually goes "Hi-Ho!" but in others he greets them in a normal way like "Hi there", "Hello there" etc.

Why is that? :confused:

Soul H

Reaction score
Try and figure these question involving the Count.

In the early seasons he'd pronounce a word with a v such as "seven" as "seven" but as the years go by the v sound changed into a w such as from "seven" to "sewen". Why is that?

and now for question 2:

In the early Count sketches in his dilapidated castle his way of electricity was by candle-light, but in his song "Count Up To 9" somehow he had electricity in his castle to run his jukebox. How is that?

mr3urious

Reaction score
This question might be considered a little inappropriate and weird :embarrassed:, but I'll try to keep it as tasteful as possible.

How do monsters reproduce if they have no visible genitalia? Do they just sort of "do it" like birds?