New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I ain't no super bowl fan....but I'm gonna watch it on TV. I already saw it on my computer but there's no sound so I'm gonna watch it on TV tonight. What time is it on? Anyone know?

galagr

Reaction score
So, this happened:

Hubbawha? Is Beautiful Day Monster even on the same plane as Chef and the chickens?

I think that clip was just originally Chef and the Chickens, then they added Beautiful Day Monster later...for whatever reason. I'm not complaining, I'm just a bit confused.

cjd874

Reaction score
I'm living in NYC right now, and I've seen a couple of those taxi advertisements (that they place on the roof of the cab) for the new movie. It's just the name and release date of the movie, with one Muppet standing behind the words. So far I've seen two ads with Animal in one and Fozzie Bear in the other. I'm so pumped for the movie!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ive been thinking, and I think that the "turn the lights on i cant see anything" with tina fey, is the same gag they reused with TM11 with Fozzies fart shoes and Kermit getting hit by the door

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ive been thinking, and I think that the "turn the lights on i cant see anything" with tina fey, is the same gag they reused with TM11 with Fozzies fart shoes and Kermit getting hit by the door

It's only been in two trailers at this point, among 6 other trailers/promos, so I'd barely consider it on the same level as those.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Isn't that Croaker from Kermit's Swamp Years?

Yup. Oh dear god, the past is coming back to haunt us!

Huh. For someone who grew up with Kermit, Croaker sure hasn't changed since he was 12. I always imagined him wearing a fake goatee.

Status
Not open for further replies.