New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, I made $2000 at home just by sitting on my couch eating bonbons.
*Points to anyone who knows the Daily Show joke in there.

Synchronizing watches to March 21 2014. Hey Bo, we're gonna need the bus again!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Why did I laugh so freakin' hard at the "$2000" part? Oh yeah, because it is literally posted everywhere nowadays!!!

Also, during the wedding clip, you will see some faces that we haven't seen in a while...
Who invited Spamela Hamderson, and if I am not mistaken, it looks like even Bill, Gill, and Jill were able to make it!!! You can also see Croaker between Statler and Waldorf...SO MANY MUPPETS!!!

galagr

Reaction score
Wow. As far as Muppets I definitely thought I'd never see again, Spamela is pretty high up on the list. I think she'll be the bustiest character to appear in a Disney movie since...shoot...Jessica Rabbit?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I think Howard Tubman and Captain Pighead are next to Spamela. And that's saying something. I don't even know who Captain Pighead is.

Oh, and look how cute Droop is in his tux! Aww, he looks so sad yet happy for the married couple! *ahem* Sorry, always had a soft spot for Droop.

As always, Beautiful Day Monster in a tux is freakin' awesome. You know what? Beautiful Day Monster himself is freakin' awesome

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
What a crowd of Muppets!

I noticed that Lew Zealand is absent from this shot. I don't think I see Jill or Bill either.

It's a good thing Sweetums made it to that wedding (throwback from The Muppet Movie and The Muppets Take Manhattan).

cjd874

Reaction score
I've been seeing the new 30-second trailers on TV and on YouTube...it definitely looks like Disney is trying their hardest to get the Muppets out to a larger audience, from the general public fans to the die-hards like us. (Although the Twitter feed spot wasn't all that funny to me after seeing it the first time.) But I can't wait to see the movie and bask in the Muppety glory.
And on a side note...Beautiful Day Monster! In a tuxedo! It's perfect! That's why I'm using exclamation points to end all these sentences!

galagr

Reaction score
Okay, minor, minor nitpick here, but;

Where's the third Mutation?

Status
Not open for further replies.