Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Muppet*Vision stuff was donated to him by an insider or someone.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just heard the 2012 TEC theme; love hearing some (great) new songs!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
hate to triple post, but another error: Ernie and Elmo's "Share" should be part of the 1990's, not the 1980's.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hate to triple post, but another error: Ernie and Elmo's "Share" should be part of the 1990's, not the 1980's.
I agree. This has been updated. Thank you Shane.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ah, using the new Fraggle iTunes artwork for the Radio artwork; very nice!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
The song "Groovy People" is from the Lou Rawls episode of The Muppet Show, which (unless I'm wrong) was in Season 2, not Season 1. Just wanting to clarify that, since it's been bugging me to no end whenever I see the Season 1 TMS pic on that song when it pops up...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The song "Groovy People" is from the Lou Rawls episode of The Muppet Show, which (unless I'm wrong) was in Season 2, not Season 1. Just wanting to clarify that, since it's been bugging me to no end whenever I see the Season 1 TMS pic on that song when it pops up...
Thank you. This has been updated. You'll be bugged no more. :wink:

Bridget

Reaction score
Thanks to all the people who made the radio possible! There's nothing like surfing the web, and listening to non-stop Muppet music! I truly appreciate it!

:smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I noticed a little error. Eight Balls of Fur is under Sesame 1990s, but isn't it from 1989?

Also a suggestion, perhaps you could have special weekend line ups like on radio stations. For example Classic Sesame Street weekend. Something like that. Almost like how during Christmas time, there would be Christmas related music. Something like that but more spontaneous special line ups on the weekends like "The Best of Richard Hunt", "Best of Christoper Cerf", "Muppet Show music lineup" something like that I think would be cool. Also does Muppet Central radio take requests? I figure the playlists are usually made ahead of time right?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil. Just curious, is there a reason why the RadioTerra MCR has been silent all day long? Whenever I click on the link to get it started, it just doesn't play anything even after waiting about half a minute to let it get started.
Hope this helps and the station comes back online soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.