YouTube Poops

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now PBS has nuked my most recent Arthur poop, so looks like I'll be reuploading it to Google Drive.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently read this article where people claimed that YouTube Poop videos are bad because they take characters intended for children and make them say/do inappropriate things. I personally think that article is a load of you know what and I'm going to say why. For one, YouTube Poopers aren't the only people who make children's shows dirty and we certainly aren't going to be the last, I can almost guarantee that. Ever since kid shows have existed, there have been comedy shows that make fun of them and exaggerate tropes often associated with children in humorous adult ways. Shows like Happy Tree Friends, Wonder Showzen, Robot Chicken, Drawn Together, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, some of the of the cutaway jokes on Family Guy, Greg the Bunny, South Park's Imaginationland trilogy, and for an example that relies more of shivers than giggles, a good portion of creepypasta stories are just a few examples of the many adult shows/stories that often make fun of things for kids. People who make jokes like that aren't trying to destroy the innocent minds of children by showing their favorite characters doing nasty things, I honestly believe they only do it out of nostalgia because they enjoy looking back on their childhoods and joking about things they grew up on in a humorous, but certainly not mean spirited style is one of the many ways adults recall childhood memories. I do not believe in the slightest that YTP is some "evil tool meant to desensitize kids to adult topics" because think about it, there are just as many YTPs that parody adult shows as there are ones that make kid shows into something vulgar. I don't know how many YTPs I've seen of things like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, various horror movies like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street, Rick & Morty, and even Donald Trump during my years of being a regular YTP viewer. In fact, one of the very first poops I ever saw was making fun of the movie Kill Bill which certainly is NOT for kids by any stretch of the imagination. In that article, they were even comparing YouTube Poops to those awful Elsagate videos. REALLY!? I bet most people in the YTP community can tell you that those Elsagate "things" are just downright despicable. Are we YouTube Poopers hypocrites for feeling that way? No, because YTP is far different than those horribly offensive cartoons. Mainly because those Elsagate videos are actually intended FOR kids, YTPs are clearly supposed to be adult comedy. I just wanted to point that out how ridiculous that article was and how judging by the many things I've known about YTP throughout almost a decade of being an expert on the genre, the article seems to get everything about those hilarious videos completely wrong.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also, I'm sorry but if really little kids are watching YTP videos that's kinda their parent's fault for not keeping a closer eye on what they're kids are looking at on the Internet. If parents do let their kids watch YTP, then who cares about the inappropriate content. One of the jobs a parent has is to determine what is and isn't appropriate for their kids to watch and if they think YTP is fine, then that is up to them and it's not okay to judge them for feeling that way. For example, I was a huge fan of a video genre very similar to YTP growing up. It was called Animutation and many consider it be the precursor to YTP. My mom didn't care if I watched the videos, she knew some of the content was slightly more inappropriate than the kind of things you would see on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network but none of it was anything too completely terrible either. There certainly were far worse things I couldn't been watching and my parents were well aware of that. There was however one Animutation in particular that TERRIFIED me growing up and gave me numerous nightmares. But the thing is, if my parents hadn't been allowing me to watch Animutation there's no way I could've stumbled upon that video in the first place. Was is there fault that I found that one scary video in a genre made up mostly of other completely appropriate ones? No, it was the author of the video's fault for even creating an exceptionally dark Animutation. People need to stop blaming the parents whenever a child sees something scary or inappropriate on TV or The Internet. Bad things exist in this world and sometimes no matter how much you shelter your kids, they WILL see/hear about some pretty disturbing topics whether it be on a parent-approved video website or something as common as overhearing a conversation between two adults about something like death, politics, war, etc. I don't think YTP is corrupting an entire genre of children at all but I do think the people who say things like that are completely overreacting

BTW, If you want to see the nightmarish Animutation I mentioned, it's called Gender Neutral and can easily be found through a quick Google search. I'm definitely not going to post it here though because it is loaded with disturbing and graphic content, WAY more than any other Animutation out there. To be honest, it still kind of freaks me out a little to this day. I HATE whenever they start showing realistic looking gore and things like that in the video. Cartoon gore is fine, but the realistic stuff is just uncalled for.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This 10-year-old poop still remains a favorite of mine, mainly because of how well it aged. :big_grin: