YouTube Poops

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My newest YouTube Poop:
WARNING! Drug references (it's partially about Breaking Bad, so that's probably to be expected)

D'Snowth

Reaction score

I spent weeks working on a new YouTube Poop, and it turned out to be my longest one yet at 24 minutes, but when I finally uploaded it today, Disney immediately nuked it for copyright!

I gotta work around this somehow, because I worked too hard and too long on this poop for it to be nuked like that. Not to mention, it's a follow-up to one of @wiley207's poops.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I spent weeks working on a new YouTube Poop, and it turned out to be my longest one yet at 24 minutes, but when I finally uploaded it today, Disney immediately nuked it for copyright!

I gotta work around this somehow, because I worked too hard and too long on this poop for it to be nuked like that. Not to mention, it's a follow-up to one of @wiley207's poops.
What was the video?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was a RESCUERS DOWN UNDER poop.

And I should point out, I spelled it out perfectly clear that the video fell under Fair Use, and that the content belonged to Disney, as such, I own nothing . . . but they nuked it anyway.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It was a RESCUERS DOWN UNDER poop.

And I should point out, I spelled it out perfectly clear that the video fell under Fair Use, and that the content belonged to Disney, as such, I own nothing . . . but they nuked it anyway.
I would’ve loved to see it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm uploading it to my Google Drive instead, so give me a few minutes.