Your Top Twelve for 2005

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... uh... off topic... will series 10+ only only be available at Palisades.com, or will a few comic book stores get some in?

joe0324

Reaction score
What do folks think about our chances of seeing Boppity before the line ends? I'm hoping it happens.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I would love to see Boppity make it into a future series, but to be honest, I have no clue what the chances would be.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
5. Muppet Babies Kermit and Piggy
Luke said:
Muppet Babies Gonzo & Fozzie
WiGgY said:
If we get Muppet Baby Piggy and Kermit we need the other 4.
9. Muppet Baby Gonzo and Scooter
10. Muppet Baby Fozzie and Rowlf
According to the Palisades Muppet Line FAQ's they can't do the Muppet Babies.​

To quote them EXACTLY:

Q: Will the line be expanded to include Muppet Babies?
A: Not likely. We had planned to actually do the Muppet Babies as figure in 2 different three-packs, at least the ones from The Muppets Take Manhattan. However, we were informed that we are not allowed. We checked, and the fine print of the contract does state that we can't do those particular guys. So no Muppet Babies from us, unfortunately. There are some signs that another company might be vying for a license for Muppet Babies.

:smirk:

Robin W.

Reaction score
I would really love to have more female Muppets, like Hilda, Mildred (but then with George), Cynthia Birdly, Wanda (with Wayne), Astoria, Yolanda Rat, Annie Sue and even Gladys and Trumpet Lady.

If you pick out Piggy, Janice and Camilla, the collection seems like a Gay Festival (don't mean anything wrong with that).

I really would like a modern Piggy, with the hair and clothes she had in the Muppets from Space or It's a very merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

I also love Thog (the Blue Monster), the Muppet Mutations and Doglion Beast.

beepela

Reaction score
Gotta Have:
1) Bill Bubble Head
2) Bean Bunny
3) Bobo
4) Annie Sue

and also would like

5) Zelda Rose
6) Seymour
7) Fozzie Pig
8) Dirth Nader
9) Andy & Randy Pig
10)Mr. Poodlepants

T

timrikthegorf

GelflingWaldo said:
According to the Palisades Muppet Line FAQ's they can't do the Muppet Babies.​

To quote them EXACTLY:

Q: Will the line be expanded to include Muppet Babies?
A: Not likely. We had planned to actually do the Muppet Babies as figure in 2 different three-packs, at least the ones from The Muppets Take Manhattan. However, we were informed that we are not allowed. We checked, and the fine print of the contract does state that we can't do those particular guys. So no Muppet Babies from us, unfortunately. There are some signs that another company might be vying for a license for Muppet Babies.

:smirk:

That is out dated information. They can now do the Muppet Babies from MTM and only those in MTM. In fact 2 of the myuppet baby sculpts (Kermit and Piggy) were shown in the Palisades Collector's club. They are just waiting for a place to go. The catch is that they can only be based on the muppet baby Puppets. So, they have to have the texture and realistic look and all.

pennyring

Reaction score
Just Scoutmaster Kermit, thanks. :smile: He's for my fiance though. He's getting Frog Scout Robin for Christmas this year, and he's going to be a Scoutmaster for the Boy Scout National Jamboree next summer.

Justin

Reaction score
Joobs

Must have classic Muppet Show figures:
• Wanda and Wayne
• Mildred
• J.P.Grosse
• Gramps
• George the Janitor
• Lewis Kazagger
• Thog (In scale with sweetums)

Front stage playset with balcony.

A single white archway like in the intro to the show that all the figures sit in. It could be created in a way that I could get one for each figure I have, and could all be connected together (top, bottom and sides) to make an entire scene. What about the intro sign with a hole in it for gonzo and a trumpet......**!#! .. oooh.... sorry... I just woke up.... Nice dream though!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
OK, since the point was just brought up several posts above this one, I have to agree that this line going to be sold strictly online, and NOT in retail, the toys now have the chance to give COLLECTORS what they want and hang the general public. This line was never gonna be huge on general releases anyway-there's no marketing to start with, and no current muppet projects. It's not the fault of the creators, it's just the nature of the industry and the sheep-headed masses.

Anyway, that was one heck of a rant... My wish list for '05 is as follows... ANd the numbers have nothing to do with who said what about how many figures may or may not be out this year. Someone posting online about how many figures are slotted is by NO means a contractual agreement, no matter HOW well intentioned that post was. I hope the line makes it beyond 12 more figures though... I love em all!

OK, the only VARIANTS I agree with are the Vet Hospital variants, as they are far too involved for me to mod myself. And I loved that skit. That said, I don't want any more variants-babies included.

Boppity. With a Droop packin.
Bean. WIth veggies we don't have yet.
Bobo. With... SOmething related to Bobo. No idea here as I really don't know the character, but a rat in a wife-beater tank top would be awesome indeed...
a two pack of frackles. That green one and that blue one (Boppity was the purple one, right???)
Bags of army builders... Naked rats with several accessories to make them individuals, Penguins, chickens, and one pack with a duck, a beaver, an owl, and... well, another muppety thingamabob. packaging these as a four pack would be incredibly huge now that it's just collectors buying online!!! IT's what everyone here has asked for since day ONE almost! Retail didn't justify it, but now we have the perfect opportunity to REALLY answer the buyer's prayers...

That;s it for me right now. Ya'all have a good night.

Josh.

I love your idea. Go w/ this idea. I think he has some good stuff that we all want. LOVVVVVEEEE IT!!!