Your Top Twelve for 2005

WiGgY

Reaction score
There is a difference between a variant and a whole new figure. The repaints are variants, but something like Super Beaker is a whole new figure. Modern Gonzo is now a variant repaint, but it could have been a whole new figure (kind of) wuth the new tie because that would bring it beyond repaint and alter the look drastically. I don't see the VH figures as variants either because they are whole new figures. At least that is my take on it. It's not like the Batman lines where the slap new paint on the same old Batman and try to pass it off as a new figure.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I had to think about this long and hard, and what with this now being a collectors market, here is what I would like

VH Rowlf (Dr. Bob) with Baskerville
VH Piggy (Nurse Piggy) with Foo Foo
VH Janice (Nurse Janice) with Cow
Bobbity And Gloat 2-Pack
Digit
Leon
Squire Trelawney's Son with Clueless Morgan
Benjamina Gunn with pet Aardvark and Mad Monty
MTI Bunsen and Beaker
Bobo-3 Paint (Regular, Rentro, 60's Montage Fantasy)
Bean Bunny
Sam And Friends Collectors Pack
Rat Pack Collection (Yolanda, Montague, Masterson, etc)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
will we still be able to purchase figures over the internet after series 9 (never mind i just noticed the reply about 2 up)

WiGgY

Reaction score
I got Animal 2 today and I think I would like to see an EM box set near the end of the line with a resculpted modern Dr. Teeth and a new floyd (just because they don't have the mold). Then re-release Zoot in the set, repaint Animal 2 the way he should be, and redo the Janice head sculpt to fix those eyes that are way wrong. That would be very cool as a tour 5 pack exclusive (6 if you add lips, but he will come out really soon so no need for that really).

WiGgY

Reaction score
It's just not going to happen. Stop torturing yourselves.

mikealan

Reaction score
Guess what! Palisades Toys officially announced Vet's Hospital Piggy, Rowlf, and Janice as part of the Exclusives line-up of 2005!! But why didn't they want to create the exclusive playsets like Vet's Hospital and the Super-Deluxe Muppet Show Theater with balconies???

WiGgY

Reaction score
Because a super deluxe theater would cost a lot of money and there is zero retail support at the moment. It would be ridiculously expensive to buy. If it would sell they would make it but it won't so they won't. Same with the VH set. The figures will barely sell at this point, a playset would just be another playset that doesn't sell enough.

BTW, the VH figures have been annouced for some time now. 2 of them were annouced for series 10 before that series fot switched up.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I wanna-wanna-wanna Vet's Hospital. I wanna-wanna-wanna doctor of diseases, to help me with my sneezes and practise neurosurgery on my brain!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
i definitely think that Mulch should be made to accompany Phil van Neuter