• I haven't decided yet

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I'm still buying the set

Votes: 100 87.7%

• Total voters

BEAR

Reaction score
Dil said:
What they could have done is use hypnotive on the song owners to bring the rights to Disney. But unfortunatly, after the hypnotive, the song owners might call the police to arrest Disney for hypnotizing the song owners, right?

What is going on in this thread?:confused:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dil said:
What they could have done is use hypnotive on the song owners to bring the rights to Disney. But unfortunatly, after the hypnotive, the song owners might call the police to arrest Disney for hypnotizing the song owners, right?

:rolleyes: *sigh*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dil said:
"What is going on in this thread?:confused:" isn't the answer.
Is the answer be quiet and go away? Cause that seems to be the general opinion that people have about you...

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, dude. Whatever you say. Hey, everyone, I think we all better just bow down to Dil because apparently it can't be any other way.:smirk:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Okay, dude. Whatever you say. Hey, everyone, I think we all better just bow down to Dil because apparently it can't be any other way.:smirk:
*bows down to Dil* ...Oh...Were you...Joking? ...Um...*doesn't bow down to Dil*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dil said:
The correct answer would be... 'right'.
...Whaaaaat?? *to Bry* Why are we bowing down to this guy if he doesn't make any sense...But then again, why make cents when it's more profitable to make dollars? :zany:

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
...Whaaaaat?? *to Bry* Why are we bowing down to this guy if he doesn't make any sense...But then again, why make cents when it's more profitable to make dollars? :zany:

Thanks, Lisa!:wink:

And believe it or not, the oddest of the Muppets makes more sense than this guy does anyway.