Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I think Gonzo will most likely be on the cover of Season 4, after that I think it will be somewhat of a close call between Scooter and Animal. Or maybe even Rowlf. I'm really really hoping it will be Scooter. As a Scooter fan, I think it would be super cool to have him on one of the covers. Give the go-fer some more recognition so to speak :wink:

Gonzo deserves season 4, think about 'main muppets' his name normally comes up. i too am a Scooter fan and he should have season 5, you see him in every episode once he becomes the go-fer. [he's important i say!] Rowlf should also have a chance, i like him, he's a major muppet, but i do not want Animal [i know i've said it before] he's a backgrownd character, i don't mind him, but he's shouldn't have a DVD cover [though he probably will] if they want him on the cover, they should have a group shot of The Electric Meyham, since Dr. Teeth, or Janice or Floyde are more often seen. hech, Statler and Waldorf should be on a cover before Animal. Animal's like dr. honeydew and beaker, people like them, they know them, but the show can still manage without them

i'll stop talking now :wink:

Fluffets

Reaction score
I want to take the time to find out who's voice, obviously Franks, was that stage-hand.
"Who want's ta know?"
"We're not ready."
"Who?"
I have a sneaking suspiction, it's Cookie Monster.
Really?:confused: I always thought it was Fozzie:embarrassed:, sounds a bit like Fozzie doing his John Wayne impression!:smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
In my opinion it is possibly the best season, had it not been for Beuregard and Annie Sue!:mad: I like the addition of Gladys and Lew Zealand though.:big_grin: But Patrol Bear was a bit much with the already-packed line-up of sketches , and also I prefer the original Pigs In Space intro to the shorter one, overall it was great if not for a thing or two to complain about.:smile:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Gonzo deserves season 4, think about 'main muppets' his name normally comes up. i too am a Scooter fan and he should have season 5, you see him in every episode once he becomes the go-fer. [he's important i say!] Rowlf should also have a chance, i like him, he's a major muppet, but i do not want Animal [i know i've said it before] he's a backgrownd character, i don't mind him, but he's shouldn't have a DVD cover [though he probably will] if they want him on the cover, they should have a group shot of The Electric Meyham, since Dr. Teeth, or Janice or Floyde are more often seen. hech, Statler and Waldorf should be on a cover before Animal. Animal's like dr. honeydew and beaker, people like them, they know them, but the show can still manage without them
I completely agree with you there. I do love those characters (especially Beaker, Janice, Floyd & Dr. Teeth) but in The Muppet Show at least, Scooter did get more screen time than them overall. Although saying that, Scooter doesn't seem to show on a lot of merchandise these days. To my knowledge anyway. I remember seeing this Muppet Show poster recently, I think it was a door poster and to my surprise, Scooter wasn't even on it!

I should probably stop now before I go on forever :wink:

Quesal

Reaction score
I can definitely see Gonzo for season 4. I can think of more than one option for Season 5...Rowlf, Animal, maybe Beaker...