Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

Drtooth

Reaction score
Usually, I jump on these as early as the day the come out, or within a week. Rarely do I get it a week after it's release. Otherwise, I would snap up the trades myself. But I wanna read them the minute they come out.

Really loved the On the Road part 1, seems the writer took cues from the Linda Lavin episode. Like the subplot of Fozzie going solo, and how Statler and Waldorf will supposedly have relatives in every town so they're not totally out of the plot. Didn't get Peter Pan 4 yet, though.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok now I'm getting kind of into this. These comics look really cool. I think I'm most exited about King Auther when is it coming out? Also this is kind of off subect, but anyone one else want that Mickey Mouse classic comics?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno... but as soon as I can get 25 bucks, I'm SOOOO getting Boom's hard cover reprint of The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck Vol1.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I have FINALLY found a copy of the trade paperback of the first four issues and only have one comment:

:excited:WHEN DOES THE PEG-LEG WILSON PAPERBACK COME OUT?:excited:

I need to know when to start looking for it.​

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have FINALLY found a copy of the trade paperback of the first four issues and only have one comment:

:excited:WHEN DOES THE PEG-LEG WILSON PAPERBACK COME OUT?:excited:

I need to know when to start looking for it.​
It actually came out on January 6th. Here's a link to the Amazon page for it...

http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Show-C...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264978831&sr=8-1

I don't know how easy it'll be to find it in stores, as I've yet to see that or the first paperback anywhere.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
It actually came out on January 6th. Here's a link to the Amazon page for it...

http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Show-C...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264978831&sr=8-1

I don't know how easy it'll be to find it in stores, as I've yet to see that or the first paperback anywhere.
Noble Prawnie, thou doth only need journey to thy local Borders store!

They can be found in the Children's Graphic Novel, Other section.

I need to remember to look for it next time I'm there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs now has previews for issue 2, as well as the first issue of Muppet King Arthur.

Hmmm... Anybody know if the Peg-Leg Wilson trade paperback has been released in the US yet? I don't think comic book resources showed a preview, and I still haven't found it in stores (I found copies of the other trade paperbacks sooner after they were released). Somebody on the Tough Pigs forum said they read it, but I'm not sure whether that user is from the US or not.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow! King Arthur is so froggin' gorgeous. They should make sure Dave is always working on a series of these. I love this interpretation of the Muppets. I relate to this comic style the most. And the “special character” in the market is fantastic! :scary:

Amy

Reaction score
Wow! King Arthur is so froggin' gorgeous. They should make sure Dave is always working on a series of these. I love this interpretation of the Muppets. I relate to this comic style the most. And the “special character” in the market is fantastic! :scary:
I just found preview images with the new 'authentic' title on it (which I did, yaaaay).
Annnnnd apparently I'm doing B covers for Muppet Snow White.

I love it when they tell me these things :/