Your Thoughts: Sesame Street YouTube marathon Friday November 15, 2019

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When I first heard of Noggin, I wished my cable provider carried it. I figured even at age 14 that there were too many episodes to rerun them all (and I didn’t know how many episodes there were - I certainly didn’t know there were 130 episodes a season, though back then I didn’t think about how many episodes a season normally had, or if most seasons of shows had the same amount of episodes).

hooperfan

Reaction score
I hope when the library of Sesame shows is completed for viewing in DC and Boston, that it will give us the ability to skim through the shows, like at the Paley Center. There are a TON of episodes I want to see, but I don't want to sit through a full hour ad nauseum just to see maybe 10-15 minutes of "new" material

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m the same way honestly. But if it doesn’t turn out that way, well, I’ll just grow a pair and put up with it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hopefully by the time all the episodes are there (particularly the ones we really care about), Muppet Wiki will have completed it’s Sesame Street episode guides.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Does anyone by any chance have an update on WGBH? Last I heard, they had up to season 27 loaded (I know they’re going backwards).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's still seasons 27-48 right now.

And, assuming the web player is the same for materials only availible at certain locations, you should be able to skip around within the video.