Your Thoughts: Sesame Street YouTube marathon Friday November 15, 2019

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fourth streamed episode in the marathon is the "Count Tribute" (in honor of beloved Muppeteer Jerry Nelson) from the 44th season.

Season 44, Episode 4411 - October 31, 2013

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I sure do miss this era of the show. Season 44 was such a great season. There were classic style Muppet skits, the recurring segments like Elmo the Musical were great, the parodies were clever, the street scenes were funny. It was just great.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4411 was streamed as originally broadcast with the exception of an inserted Farmers ad.

The stream experienced multiple buffering issues throughout this episode. Hopefully, it will improve for the rest of the marathon.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The fifth streamed episode in the marathon is episode 1 again. It looks like we're in a four-hour loop as the same segments in between episodes are also airing.

hooperfan

Reaction score
What a minute... They're showing episode 1 again??

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I see no reason not to. Who the heck is going to sit there and watch all 12 hours? People (like me) are no doubt tuning in and out throughout the day.

hooperfan

Reaction score
So it looks like it's just going to probably be the same 4 shows repeated over and over.. Oh well, at least there was a little bit of something "new"... the credits tacked onto the first show... Looking at the Muppet Wiki, I don't know what episode this is from

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
All I can say is—cool, I don't have to rewind.
So it looks like it's just going to probably be the same 4 shows repeated over and over.. Oh well, at least there was a little bit of something "new"... the credits tacked onto the first show... Looking at the Muppet Wiki, I don't know what episode this is from
The credits sequence of Big Bird playing jumprope with the kids is from Episode 0010.

hooperfan

Reaction score
All I can say is—cool, I don't have to rewind.

The credits sequence of Big Bird playing jumprope with the kids is from Episode 0010.
Oh wow... And I have that one as well...for some reason, I thought episode 10 was the "Block Party" ep