Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel

Somebody else (Drtooth?) posted about a little boy and a little girl AM in the background on one episode. Not new interns, just puppeteers amusing themselves. Sesame shoots many scenes a day, and often when a lot of puppeteers are called for one scene, they have to wait while other scenes are shot. Sometimes they kill time by doing background AMs and animals for fun. It's worth watching for them.

secret squirrel
It sure is. They're some of my favorite scenes. BTW, Secret Squirrel, do you know who performed the lavendar AM in the karaoke episode? He was next to the Brittany Spears AM and (surprisingly) upstaged everyone when Alan, Gina, and Elmo performed "Ladybug's Picnic".:zany:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
MuppetDude. "BTW, Secret Squirrel, do you know who performed the lavendar AM in the karaoke episode?"

I'm pretty sure that was Joey Mazzarino.

secret squirrel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Someone should start an ask Secret Squirrel thread!!! LOL.:big_grin:

BTW I AM joking I don't think Secret Squirrel would like that, but then if he started it it would be a different matter...

Oh and by the way, what is your take on the Henson deal, Secret?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
David Rudman performs at least the voice of Baby Bear, I'm not sure if he also puppeteers the character as well. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Jennifer/Count. Baby Bear is performed and voiced by David Rudman. Matt Vogel usually right-hands for David.

Beauregard. The Henson deal is great news. The mood within the company is extremely optimistic. (And thanks for the thought, but I don't think we need that thread.)

secret squirrel

Beauregard

Reaction score
(And thanks for the thought, but I don't think we need that thread.)

secret squirrel
No I didn't think we did really I was just commenting on how many people ask you questians!!! I never really thought it would be a good idea.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Matt Vogel usually right-hands for David.

Hey Secret Squirrel-

There was a picture of the Sesame set in Newsweek last November. Was Matt Vogel the one doing the right hand of Baby Bear in that pic?

He looks like the same one who was playing the drums during the song Ernie and Telly were singing on the A&E SS Biography.

If it's not Vogel, then who is he?

Thanks!

Billy :cool:

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you saw the show that aired Friday. But in the Global Grover segment, if you saw that old film in the Navajo desert in Arizona, with the family walking through the desert with a herd of sheep, that was the first time that film was used since Season 24! It brought back some memories! I haven't seen it since then!

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Billy/Travelling Matt. "There was a picture of the Sesame set in Newsweek last November. Was Matt Vogel the one doing the right hand of Baby Bear in that pic? He looks like the same one who was playing the drums during the song Ernie and Telly were singing on the A&E SS Biography."

That's Mr Vogel all right.

secret squirrel