Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, so long as you don't have any fears about his mole sidekick, there shouldn't be any problems.

Now here's a question I hope the elusive secretive squirrel can answer. Can we confirm this Britany Speares look-alike Muppet as a new character? And if so, how would it be best to have her placed as an entry in a listing of Muppet characters, do you think that Britany Speares Muppet would be ideal? If not, then how would you list her as an entry in such a master listing? Please reply to the best of your knowledge as soon as you can. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

ssetta

Reaction score
I still think they should have the real Britney Spears! She would be great! And she has changed her image a little bit. I was told Aaron Carter is coming on, but I don't know when. But it will be this week, or next monday. We only have 6 shows left.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So ssetta, and anyone who'd care to comment, in your professional opinion...

1 Should this Britany Speares muppet be included in a master Muppets Listing?
2 If so, how would you include as an entry in such a listing, as Brittany Speares Muppet or some other manner?
3 In light of MuppetDude's descripts, would you count the Oinker Sisters and the Ambrooze/Androoze Sisters as two different sets of characters both listed separately in a master Muppets Listing?
4 Is their name spelled "Ambrooze" or "Androoze" Sisters?
*For questions 3 and 4, refer to the thread titled "The Complete History of Mahna Mahna" in the Sesame Street section of Muppet Central's forum.
Please reply quickly to the best of your knowledge. Thanks for your help and have a good weekend.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Count. The Britney Spears AM was a one-off. You might see her in the background again, but she's not going to be a character.

secret squirrel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Secret Squirrel, what do you mean when you said that the Britany AM was a "one-off"? Should I add her if I want to? Or would you advise against it? And please help me out with the questions posted above regarding the Oinker Sisters and the Ambrooze/Androoze Sisters. If you need me to post them again, please say so and I'll comply. Just looking for someone with the correct info that can help me sort these questions out. 'Cause inquiring minds want to know! Thanks for any further help you can provide and have a good weekend.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Count. If I were you I'd list the Oinker Sisters under both names, but both pointing to the same description. And sure, go ahead and put the Britney Spears Anything Muppet in your list. It can't hurt to include as many as you have information on.

Hope this helps.

secret squirrel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All frighty then, that's an OK on the inclusion of the Britany Speares Muppet. Good, that solves that. Now as to both sets of the Oinker Sisters...

Secret Squirrel, please answer these to the best of your knowledge.
1 What do you mean by listing both the Oinker Sisters and Ambrooze/Androoze Sisters as separate entries, yet refering both to the same description?
2 If you go to the thread titled "The Complete History of Mahna Mahna" in the Sesame Street section of Muppet Central's forums, you'll find that fellow member MuppetDude posted a well writen description for both sets of characters distinguishing them as different sets of characters. Would this be enough to justify the inclusion of both sets of characters as separate entries in my listings?
3 How are the names of the Ambrooze/Androoze Sisters correctly spelled? Is it the "Ambrooze" or is it the "Androoze" Sisters?
Please answer as soon as you can, cause I'm almost ready to post the updated version of the listing for your perusal. Thanks for the help and have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
The Britney Spears AM was a one-off. You might see her in the background again, but she's not going to be a character.
It'd be cool - Spamela Hamderson made it, a proper Britney spoof Muppet would be fab. Then again this is Sesame so maybe we can do without actual anatomically correct female pin-up's and stick with the AM's, but for the new Muppet Show.

Anyway - a whole story about Penguins and a Britney Spears Muppet ..... i'm loving your work Squirrel !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw the episode with Stinky the Stinkweed's story today. The funny part was Lovely Magical Gordon Guy. Just imagine him saying with that voice of his "Cold Malt Lichor 45" Discuss.

Oh, and I read the tribute opener for Lynn Thickben (please pardon my misspelling) and I wanted to ask something. Didn't she play the institute engineer or station chief for the Worm And Space Administration? In the first episode where Slimey and his worm friends went on a rocket ship to outer space? Hope this helps and have a good day.