Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on the Masked Singer on Wednesday March 15, 2023

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday night tune in and see the Sesame Street Muppets on "The Masked Singer" on FOX at 8 pm eastern, 7 pm central. The episode will also be available to stream the next day on FOX.com and Hulu.com.

If you saw Sesame Street on "The Masked Singer" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I feel like the Muppets were just there for most of the show. Some funny moments (such as Cookie Monster's hand doing an impression of Thing from The Addams Family).

I was hoping the guests would sing some classic Sesame Street songs. We did get brief renditions of "What's the Name of That Song?" and "Elmo's Song", but not from the masked singer guests.

It would have been nice if the Muppet characters made some guesses, rather than just the judges. Anybody know if the judges get anything for making correct guesses?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped watching this after the bit with the Buffalo Bills football player, when it was apparent that this was the Sesame Street treatment equivalent of The Muppets on Holy Moley 4-Ever last season. As :grouchy: would say, this just wasn't my kinda cup of mud.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the presence of Sesame Street characters was just a gateway to attract viewers to The Masked Singer.

kathy26

Reaction score
Anyone else but me expecting to See Cookie Eat The Microphone during the Battle Royal

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The cover of Dynamite was the best part. Sesame Workshop needs to allow the characters to do more song covers. I really hope they release the footage of Grover and Felix interviewing the contestants online, I can only imagine the adlibs that Ryan gave.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I found the Darmar Hamlin cameo appearance was an interesting twist to see. Plus it gave Sesame Street a unique way to display their support for Darmar Hamlin given what happened to him. Plus, I enjoy :grouchy: moment on the show and the Dynamite song cover in the opening. I too was also hoping for more of the songs from the show to be used in the Masked Singer, but the Muppets interactions were great to see overall.