Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
XenForo? Never heard of them... *shrug* But hey, at least we finally get to have larger avatars. Yippie-skippie.
The lead developer of vBulletin 2/3 started XenForo last year. Two other former vBulletin employees also work for XenForo. The company has a bright future ahead.

Drtooth

Reaction score
So far I'm not likin' this... but I guess we really have no other choice but to get used to it.
Yeah... I don't want to sound like an ungrateful guest or anything... I'm sure I'll get used to it... but all I can say is:

No sir, I don't like it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:confused:

Went to my settings and undid the rich text edit, so that at least now gives me the Edit fild to post replies...

The forum reads more like Facebook at the moment... And for some reason I'm unable to update my bookmark for MC. Whenever I do so, it redirects me to the page with the VBulletin message saying the forums have moved and the link for the new place.

This will definitely take some getting used to during the next few days. *Sigh.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'll get used to it. It looks a bit confusing right now though.

You need to correct the link on the top of the site, however.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to correct the link on the top of the site, however.
Yes, most links should be updated by the end of today, early tomorrow. After Wednesday if you see links that need to be updated, post here and we'll take care of it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't think my avatar moves anymore; at least it doesn't in the preview; testing to see if it moves in a post.

Edit: Nope, okay, good to know.

Katzi428

Reaction score
This will take a bit of getting used to. But it looks pretty good.:smile: Sorry your avatar doesn't move anymore Mrs. P. (I wasn't willing to buy any "O" 's anyway :wink: )

dmoss

Reaction score
Cool! Very streamlined and beautiful. Also, I have trophies!! :smile:

Will the favicon be changed back to Kermit?