Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

ConstantineFan

Reaction score
oh, because when I preordered it, the DMC rep didn't ask me if I wanted the DVD copy or the Blu-ray copy.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
The Unnecessarily Extended Edition WAS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!! It added A LOT to the plot, and also pretty crucial pieces of character development for Miss Piggy and Constantine were left out of the theater cut. I doubt I'll watch the theater version again...the extended cut was absolutely worth it!

LOVE this movie even more now. I also talked a family into buying a copy at the store when I was purchasing mine!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
oh, because when I preordered it, the DMC rep didn't ask me if I wanted the DVD copy or the Blu-ray copy.
Well did you tell her you were ordering the DVD? If so then there was no need for her to ask you if you wanted the bluray. Maybe you could call and exchange it? But the extended version is only on the bluray.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
My DVD arrived today :smile:
The only let down was the Bonus Features.. Just a Mickey mouse cartoon :-(

Yeah, that's the thing these days. Whenever a DVD and BluRay is released, all the awesome bonus features are put on the BluRay just to make people buy that instead of the DVD. On another note, which cartoon did they include?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the thing these days. Whenever a DVD and BluRay is released, all the awesome bonus features are put on the BluRay just to make people buy that instead of the DVD. On another note, which cartoon did they include?
It's the Mickey Mouse cartoon that was shown in the theaters called "Get a horse."

ConstantineFan

Reaction score
Get a Horse was the Mickey Mouse cartoon that was attached to Frozen though. Party Central, The Monsters University cartoon, was attached to Muppets Most Wanted.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
After watching MMW again for the first time in four months, I still give it a solid 9/10, but the reason I didn't give it 10/10 was because of character proportions. It was all over the place, I mean it was crazy. Miss Piggy had a pretty secondary role. We hardly saw much of her compared to TM'11. Fozzie had MFS syndrome where he does next to nothing until near the climax, and then he turns into a main character. Gonzo did next to nothing, which is the biggest problem of the film. Nevertheless, I don't mind that, because the film itself is perfection, Fozzie still had a main role towards the end, Miss Piggy doesn't always need a giant role, and I was too busy enjoying the film to care too much about this. Though the Gonzo problem still is the only thing that bothered me.