Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Drtooth

Reaction score
Matt Vogel's voice for Constantine reminded me a lot of the voice he uses for the Count on "Sesame Street"....
Hmm... I was going to mention that myself. Glad I'm not the only one that thought so.

Especially when he was singing about number one and number 2...

2!

AH AH AHHHHH!!!! :batty:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Which, in a way, makes it even funnier when Constantine reassures the Muppets that they can go back to rehearsing their "songs about sharing and the number three" (a line that made me and Mrs. Otter both laugh out loud).

EllaCedar13

Reaction score
I loved it! I'm planning to go again over spring break, maybe in my Miss Piggy costume! "Interrogation Song" was my favorite, with "We're Doing a Sequel" and "Something So Right" being second and third respectively. Piggy's red and black traveling outfit looked great, very classy.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
It was an okay film. However i was hoping to see Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, Phil van Neuter, Doglion, Mean Mama, Old Tom and Polly Lobster as gulag prisoners. But oh well, at least other Muppet Treasure Island muppets like Undertaker, Spotted Dick, Angel Marie, Calico, Blind Pew and Black Dog made comebacks in this film.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It was an okay film. However i was hoping to see Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, Phil van Neuter, Doglion, Mean Mama, Old Tom and Polly Lobster as gulag prisoners. But oh well, at least other Muppet Treasure Island muppets like Undertaker, Spotted Dick, Angel Marie, Calico, Blind Pew and Black Dog made comebacks in this film.

So, in other words, you didn't care for the film for the pettiest of reasons.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
No, no, I just was hoping to see them in that film, that's all :flirt:.All in all, it was still a good film despite this.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

You were hoping for more? Seriously, it was amazing that Blind Pew was even in the movie! Like, did they rebuild the Pew puppet? It's incredibly obscure, and we're lucky to get it!

But yeah, a Clueless Morgan cameo would've been awesome too. Get working on that, Disney.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, lack of some obscure character cameo...? Not a reason to dislike the film. Especially the obscure characters who were present. I nearly jumped out of my seat screaming with delight with Bobby Benson.

(too bad he didn't say "Yessir, that's muh babies" when they did their job).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Seriously, it was amazing that Blind Pew was even in the movie! Like, did they rebuild the Pew puppet? It's incredibly obscure, and we're lucky to get it!

I wonder if the "thingy thing" (I'll accept calling it that, at least until we find design sketches or script info on what it was originally called) from the Hugga Wugga number was rebuilt or not (I would think that puppet would be in poor shape after all these years, but it had previously only been used once...).

Depending on whether this ends up becoming a big enough box office hit eventually or if Disney decides to make more theatrical Muppet movies, I sort of feel like Disney should also make some made-for-TV/direct-to-video Muppet movies during the wait between theatrical films. Maybe some movies that feel more like "spinoff" films (like a Pigs in Space movie, or a Miss Piggy movie, or a Fozzie movie, or an Electric Mayhem movie...) or gimmicky movies, or perhaps films that might not be substantial enough for a theatrical release (I'd kinda like to see the Muppets do a film festival movie, perhaps comprised of six short films of different genres... A film like that would feel like a feature-length combo of The Muppets Go to the Movies and Muppet Classic Theater). Though I'd rather see TV specials than TV movies.